Spring Spring PractiSe 9 : Closed scrimmage

Advertisement
Jeezus. Smh that dude still being around this program. Next you’ll tell me that coach Mo is at practice talking to croots
Mario mended those fences man.. He even got pic with him and Mario in his Bio/Avatar.. If you want to lockdown south florida you got to bring the guys who know the kids.. Mario understands that, its business..

And if you listen on the spaces dude is recruiting HARD for us, sounds like a fan just like us on here..

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was easy to see at games last year he needed serious work on his technique and S&C. He’ll be fine just not the sophomore AA the crazy fans imagined.

We all know interior linemen need to have AT LEAST a couple years under their belt to break out. Even big Vince was coming off the bench as a second year.
Who is we. I remember we claiming he should have started early last season. Now we think he’ll need time to grow this season. We is ******* interesting.

Advertisement
It was easy to see at games last year he needed serious work on his technique and S&C. He’ll be fine just not the sophomore AA the crazy fans imagined.

We all know interior linemen need to have AT LEAST a couple years under their belt to break out. Even big Vince was coming off the bench as a second year.
Vince was productive the second he stepped on campus. As a true freshman he had 41 tackles and 11 tackles for a loss as a backup. He was just as productive as a backup his second year. Yes, Vince is the except to the rule, but Clemson's freshmen defensive linemen were pretty **** good. LT has to pick it up. Competition breeds improvement. He'll be fine, but I like that he is being pushed.

Vince was productive the second he stepped on campus. As a true freshman he had 41 tackles and 11 tackles for a loss as a backup. He was just as productive as a backup his second year. Yes, Vince is the except to the rule, but Clemson's freshmen defensive linemen were pretty **** good. LT has to pick it up. Competition breeds improvement. He'll be fine, but I like that he is being pushed.
As a former player you know LT doesn't have the same talent on the line with him that Vince had.

Advertisement
Tyriq told Drummond we got 2 LBs transferring in 👀👀
waynes world clarity GIF

Mario mended those fences man.. He even got pic with him and Mario in his Bio/Avatar.. If you want to lockdown south florida you got to bring the guys who know the kids.. Mario understands that, its business..

And if you listen on the spaces dude is recruiting HARD for us, sounds like a fan just like us on here..
Gettin the family back together again. I’m with it!

Advertisement
Back