Spring Spring PractiSe 8

Coach O grinning like the butchers dog
I don't know what it is but something about coach O at Miami wearing a Miami polo has me all nostalgic.

Feel like for the first time in my adult life there's harmony at Miami (and I'm turning 40 this year). Old and young. Past and present. Finally a shared vision, belief, and hope for a truly remarkable future that is fitting and representative of where Miami football should be.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Skinner getting burn with the 1s is absurd
🤔 🤔🤔

There’s that word “development” again. I hate to bring up old chit, but it was clear & obvious these guys weren’t being developed. The ? I posed to those who defended the Tom Foolery going on here, how was that 247/Rivals wrong only four OUR blue chip players, while they were mostly correct for The Bamas, OSUs, Clemsons, etc of the world.

It’s clear these boys weren’t being developed. And why would they? We’ve had a staph filled w/ G5 &/or unqualified guys coaching for yrs!

It’s nice hearing these guys express the difference, but this is also why I said it’ll probably take another yr for us to rid of the sickness that’s plagued this program for almost 20 yrs, mediocrity.
truth

Also really hard to **** off when there’s literally a highly respected coach every 5 yards on the field

Kids **** off in practice as much as they can without getting in trouble. And that stuff shows up eventually when you play one possession games every single week

Skinner getting burn with the 1s is absurd

truth

Also really hard to **** off when there’s literally a highly respected coach every 5 yards on the field

Kids **** off in practice as much as they can without getting in trouble. And that stuff shows up eventually when you play one possession games every single week
More eyes on the players, better evaluation, better understanding of your team, better instructions and teaching, etc.
Slacking days are over and what you put in practice you get back on game day.

Advertisement
The skills I hope TVD is working on are difficult to assess in these reports and these settings. He needs to get his feet moving and get off his spot quicker. Ladder drills and rush drills to the death for the next 6 months. If he can improve his ability to pop in the pocket, we're a different team and he's an 8 figure kid in 13 months. Have mentioned it off this board, but we were a different offense when he got his flow and picked up a couple first downs with his feet. Someone smack him before the game. He seems to play better once he's been tackled.
This. I believe that’s why there is still a faction of fans that want to see Garcia over TVD (which is absurd btw), TVD needs to be able to get his foot out the mud and keep drives alive. Increase his flexibility and mobility.

Advertisement
God **** i didn't recognize him. Trina can still get it though.

View attachment 180714

Gotta hella funny story about Trina at the Beverly Center in L.A when she was hot, hot. My boy tried to get at her; ninja thought he was the prettiest dude alive (his words). Boy approaches her, spits his game…and her reply was, ah that’s cute baby, w/ ur pretty long hair; but I f w/ thugs w/ big dycks. I immediately chimed in & said “u were saying?” Lol. She just laughed & walked away. That was like 2001-2 some time around then.

Advertisement
Gotta hella funny story about Trina at the Beverly Center in L.A when she was hot, hot. My boy tried to get at her; ninja thought he was the prettiest dude alive (his words). Boy approaches her, spits his game…and her reply was, ah that’s cute baby, w/ ur pretty long hair; but I f w/ thugs w/ big dycks. I immediately chimed in & said “u were saying?” Lol. She just laughed & walked away. That was like 2001-2 some time around then.
Cot **** @Rellyrell ....you was Ruthless in your Youth....

Advertisement
I was at UAB when VT came down to play Corey Moore was unstoppable
Corey Moore played the widest wide 9 I've ever seen, dude looked like he was lining up over the slot WR like you do when you first start playing Madden. But I'll be darned if he didn't have so much speed that it put the OT in a tough position.

Advertisement
Back