Spring Spring PractiSe 8

Advertisement
I mean this is the most he has worked since he was hired lol. This guy was a mascot last year and that is on Danny Miaz.

Imagine that, Mario came up with an actual purpose for one of the most important players in program history.
I think Diaz hired Reed just to placate the fans and administration. I remembered one game, where it seemed Reed was trying to give Manny some advice, and Manny just left him standing there and walked away with Reed still talking. If anything it was disrespectful

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like how George makes every catch look either very routine or extra flare.
He was good for at least one OBJ ridiculous one hand catch a game in high school. I wasn't sure how well he'd turn out at the college level but I knew if they threw him the ball catch it.

On a related note, I'm so excited for the WRs this year. Even with Brinson out, almost everyone else is out there making plays. Really glad to see Worsham out there making some noise. I figured he was going to get buried on the depth chart but he wasn't having it.

Advertisement
Has Marcus Clarke been out or limited contact? Haven’t heard his name once and if he’s out there that sounds like potential portal bound

@blackvern Nicccaa 🗣

troll GIF
so-annoying-mad.gif

mad as f

Advertisement
Back