Spring Spring PractiSe 8

Advertisement
How is brashard smith doing this spring? Haven’t heard much
From the little I have read not the best spring for him. Had a case of the dopsies early, then a comment about him not taking the mental side of things too seriously. This was early spring so maybe he is starting to turn it around.

Advertisement
some observations from Gaby & Lake:

- With each passing practice, Tyler Van Dyke separates himself a little more from the rest of the quarterback point. Van Dyke’s ball placement and trajectories that he throws with is on a different level from the rest of the group.

-Jacolby George and Key’Shawn Smith were working as the first team outside receivers, followed by Daz Worsham and Frank Ladson

-Looked like Corey Flagg and Waynmon Steed were working together as the top linebackers today. Up to this point, it was primarily Steed and Keontra Smith.

-Jordan Miller got lots of first team reps

-First team corners today were Ivey and Couch. Al Blades worked a bit at 2nd team Safety behind James Williams

Both Mitchell Agude and Isaiah Horton have college ready bodies.......

Advertisement

- With each passing practice, Tyler Van Dyke separates himself a little more from the rest of the quarterback point. Van Dyke’s ball placement and trajectories that he throws with is on a different level from the rest of the group.

-Jacolby George and Key’Shawn Smith were working as the first team outside receivers, followed by Daz Worsham and Frank Ladson

-Looked like Corey Flagg and Waynmon Steed were working together as the top linebackers today. Up to this point, it was primarily Steed and Keontra Smith.

-First team corners today were Ivey and Couch. Al Blades worked a bit at 2nd team Safety behind James Williams

love that TVD tidbit.. Looks like 2nd teamers got first team reps today..

Agude **** near 30 I certainly hope so.

love that TVD tidbit.. Looks like 2nd teamers got first team reps today..

Always gonna be shuffling in Spring (and into Fall camp). Need to give guys chances and see what works. For instance, I bet the LB 1s has as much to do with giving Flagg an opportunity as it does with giving Steed a look (and training) at Will. I'd imagine Keontra is exclusively a Will backer.

Advertisement

Wow. I think me and everyone else here had left Daz for dead. Nice to see he's running with the 2s. Good for him.

@blackvern Nicccaa 🗣

troll GIF

Advertisement
Always gonna be shuffling in Spring (and into Fall camp). Need to give guys chances and see what works. For instance, I bet the LB 1s has as much to do with giving Flagg an opportunity as it does with giving Steed a look (and training) at Will. I'd imagine Keontra is exclusively a Will backer.
Correct. Corey is still going to play decent snaps but this is just about getting steed work at both spots. Unless some stud comes in steed and smith are the guys.

Advertisement
Back