Spring Spring PractiSe #7: Tuesday, March 26

Gaby just posted that someone commented, completely unsolicited, as they left the field “#9 is the best player on the field.”

(Elijah Lofton)
His ranking was one of the more absurd I’ve seen in the 20ish years I’ve been following. Every time I watched Gorman it was clear how good he was, lining up outside against D1 corners, running the seam from a more in-line position, taking handoffs out of the backfield, didn’t matter dude was just making plays. He’s like the Anti-Skinner.

Advertisement
TOS reported that Olivia Newton John addressed the team after practiSe today. Is she a UM grad? Odd.
Olivia Newton-John Vintage GIF

Advertisement
One time in the 80s, she was walking on Main Hwy near Commodore Plaza in the Grove with two guys looking like bouncers, walking alongside. I was walking in the opposite direction and before I could move to the side to give them way, one of the two guys just sped up towards me and put his arm up to steer me further to the side. I shoved his arm back and told him to f**** off, I wasn’t interested. He put his hands on his hips and said, “That’s Olivia!” I said “I don’t know her, f*** off!” And kept walking. Never liked her sappy songs anyway.

Advertisement
I imagine he has to be getting his degree at this point. He was a 2020 recruit and I think this season he would be a 5th year Junior.

On another note, has anyone seen Zion? I am not expecting anything from him and assume he may just be graduating in May and be gone but he is still on the roster and idk if we have even seen a pic of him on the field or anywhere.
1711477267437.png

His ranking was one of the more absurd I’ve seen in the 20ish years I’ve been following. Every time I watched Gorman it was clear how good he was, lining up outside against D1 corners, running the seam from a more in-line position, taking handoffs out of the backfield, didn’t matter dude was just making plays. He’s like the Anti-Skinner.
Skinner got lots of hype around here when we stole him... ****

Advertisement
He's been on that list since this time last year. He and Chris Washington were the last 2 in post spring 2023 when they had 2 open scholarships. Washington didn't make the cut this year. Doubt Redding makes it again but he's a good guy to have in the meeting room for the young guys.

Washington is already gone?

Advertisement
Yep - Keep stacking....I am just over here trusting the evals... 😎
Wait can we still trust the evals with Zo gone?

I don’t trust anything until I see it but also maybe a slurper moment but the 2022 class for better or worse doesn’t get much from me. Mario doesn’t seem to do very well with doing things quickly (like math)

Advertisement
Back