Spring Spring PractiSe #7: Tuesday, March 26

I don't know how good Lofton will be. It's legit to question reports from practice, we've seen decades of Greentree AAs. But when true freshmen are turning heads and tongues are wagging to this level, they're usually a really good sign. Kid really did ball out at Gorman. I'm a believer.

Advertisement
Well we’re operating in peak mid-season form on here. Definitely inside track for a bye in the Offseason College Football Playoffs.

Not only has Lofton surpassed Greentree All-American status in record time, he’s now at Pro-Bowl/borderline NFL HOF levels. Never change CIS.
1711503710623.gif

My bro from Tweed Australia told me he never heard of fosters or outback steakhouse until he came to America for school 🤣🤣🤣 mind you we in college outside St Louis in 2006. I was hurt thinking of crocodile dundee for two days straight 😭😭😭. He put me on to IPA's never drink american water ever since unless there's no other option.

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
So glad we were able to fight off Texas for Lofton at the finish line because God knows Sark would have had that kid doing wonders in that offense. He will end up being a really really good one if Dawson can use him properly. Definitely cant F this up. Glad to see Cook and Clark as the starters. Its the way it should be until JHH gets back.
He never entertained anywhere else. People were just grasping at straws.

My bro from Tweed Australia told me he never heard of fosters or outback steakhouse until he came to America for school 🤣🤣🤣 mind you we in college outside St Louis in 2006. I was hurt thinking of crocodile dundee for two days straight 😭😭😭. He put me on to IPA's never drink american water ever since unless there's no other option.
Doesn’t the same go for “Chinese“ or “Italian” food?

Advertisement
Doesn’t the same go for “Chinese“ or “Italian” food?
Pretty sure it does same year found out taco bell wasn't real Mexican food came to the valley South Tejas and found out 100lbs later moved to San Antonio maybe after another 50lbs I can get to Houston or Lake Charles and then slowly migrate back to Central Florida 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pretty sure it does same year found out taco bell wasn't real Mexican food came to the valley South Tejas and found out 100lbs later moved to San Antonio maybe after another 50lbs I can get to Houston or Lake Charles and then slowly migrate back to Central Florida 🤣 🤣 🤣
It ain't Mexican unless its from San Diego, CA :LOL:

It ain't Mexican unless its from San Diego, CA :LOL:
I lived in San Diego for four years. The Mexican fast food joints in San Diego have better food than 90% of Mexican spots in South Florida.
One of my friends that I served with in the Marines took me to his New Year’s Eve party at his grandma‘s house. The Mexican food there was the best I’ve ever had and the grandmas that were cooking didn’t speak a lick of Spanish because his family had been there for like six generations.
Sht blew my mind.

It’s like eating at an Italians house in Brooklyn, where a grandma is cooking some delicious lasagna and veal cutlets and doesn’t speak a lick of Italian.

Advertisement
if we can't score in a goal-line situation with WR-Horton, WR-Trader, TE-Arroyo, TE-Williams & Lofton at RB, and Ward as an option to run it in, then I don't know what to do...

I lived in San Diego for four years. The Mexican fast food joints in San Diego have better food than 90% of Mexican spots in South Florida.
One of my friends that I served with in the Marines took me to his New Year’s Eve party at his grandma‘s house. The Mexican food there was the best I’ve ever had and the grandmas that were cooking didn’t speak a lick of Spanish because his family had been there for like six generations.
Sht blew my mind.

It’s like eating at an Italians house in Brooklyn, where a grandma is cooking some delicious lasagna and veal cutlets and doesn’t speak a lick of Italian.
I can't remember the name since it's been a few years, but there is this little shop in La Jolla a few blocks from the water that had the most awesome surf and turf burrito with steak and shrimp in it! Love the San Diego area, and especially La Jolla.

I can't remember the name since it's been a few years, but there is this little shop in La Jolla a few blocks from the water that had the most awesome surf and turf burrito with steak and shrimp in it! Love the San Diego area, and especially La Jolla.
Who doesn’t love La Jolla. It’s one of the best places to live if you can afford it.

Advertisement
Back