Official Spring PractiSe #3: Thursday 3/9

Advertisement
Anybody crying about the the O-line did y’all not watch this team last year. Not shocked Francis came in and took a job.

Also why did any of you think Zion would play? Get that out your heads till you see him on the field.

We might need another portal after spring. Mario will do everything to get this unit corrected

cam newton dab GIF

Advertisement
Anybody crying about the the O-line did y’all not watch this team last year. Not shocked Francis came in and took a job.

Also why did any of you think Zion would play? Get that out your heads till you see him on the field.

We might need another portal after spring. Mario will do everything to get this unit corrected
Francis is 100% going to start in '23.
Rivers should look more natural at LT.

with the DB group so likely James, underwent Labrum surgery after the season so non contact jersey would make sense.
Nice hypothesis but it's Bobby Washington until proven otherwise.

Also looks like Terry Roberts is crammed in there as well.
FqyMrxBakAAXnP4

Just make him an analyst already.

Analysts have to show up when you want them to and actually work for $100k. I don't think Coach O is interested in that right now. He'd rather pull up for an hour once or twice a week for fun with a case of Abita Turbodog in the boot, and spend the rest of the week up to his neck in Sobe fake tities, Johnsons baby oil and jambalaya, sometimes all at once. The man is getting millions from LSU after decades of grinding. He's got a ring and he's good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LT Rivers
LG Cohen
C Lee
RG Cooper
RT Mauigoa

Looks like the OL is finally shaping up, wouldn't be surprised if this end up being our starting OL if Nelson is still banged up in the fall.
I legit thought that Cohen came here to play RT. I didn’t expect him to be at LG.

I still believe the best OL right now is:
- LT Zion/Samson
- LG Rivers/Mauigoa
- C Lee/Sagapulo or Denis
- RG Cooper/Mauigoa
- RT Cohen/McCoy

Geeze we really need more guards lol

Advertisement
I legit thought that Cohen came here to play RT. I didn’t expect him to be at LG.

- LT Zion/Samson
- LG Rivers/Mauigoa
- RG Cooper/Mauigoa
- RT Cohen/McCoy

What makes you think Cohen moves to Tackle? He's a projected G in the NFL and we have more Tackle bodies than Guard.

Advertisement

- LT Zion/Samson
- LG Rivers/Mauigoa
- RG Cooper/Mauigoa
- RT Cohen/McCoy

I also believe Cohen would make a good RT, but seems like he wants to play LG. A healthy Zion would change things obviously, but I'm still not holding my breath with the uncertainty of his knee. The think ideally you'd want the following if Zion is there and 100%

LT - Zion
LG - Cohen
C - Lee
RG - Cooper
RT - Rivers

- LT Zion/Samson
- LG Rivers/Mauigoa
- RG Cooper/Mauigoa
- RT Cohen/McCoy

Too many health question marks for Zion and I don’t think he’s his overall play allows him just to be penciled in as a starter while missing spring and maybe a portion of the summer.

We have now OL talent to actually compete for playing time

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back