Spring Spring PractiSe #2

Lucky I'm frying up some chicken.
Sliced leg quarters seasoned with soul food seasoning, garlic, lil bit of curry seasoning, black pepper and some crushed red pepper. Pan fried. Tryna teach my nephew how to fry some chicken and how to put together quick meals.
Awesome! Teach him well. Curry seasoning makes some bomb *** fried chicken. It’s a lil secret of mine.

Advertisement
Jacolby George WR1, if anybody is similar to rambo its him.

X is gonna be mr reliable and probably get the most touches

I think key can be hella good but i have questions with his lateral quickness. His long speed is great but what u do at the POA then at the top of the route is what makes the difference in separation, but if u hit him in stride on a slant,crosser or post he’ll leave u.

He would’ve had more production but tvd threw to the right (rambo) alot, almost too much. Gattis offense is more diverse but will take longer to click than lashlee’s did imo

Rambo had a good toolbox of different releases, played at his own pace and used his hands well so u couldn’t press him or slow him up when its time to break, i hope they picked up some tips from him last year.
💯🎯

About an hour outside of Boston lol We don't have no Raisin Canes, No Bojangles, No Zaxby's, No Church's, No Wawa's, No Kwik Trips, No Sheetz, No Cookouts, No Pollo Locos, No In-N-Outs, no nothing damnit lol
Wholesale parts of New England are devoid of good dining options. They're ripe for the taking IMO.

Advertisement
Wholesale parts of New England are devoid of good dining options. They're ripe for the taking IMO.
My pops and I have looked into franchising opportunities for a few different down south chains but they aren't ready to come up north just yet. The amount of traffic a Raisin Canes, Bojangles, Wawa or Zaxby's would get up here is insane.

Put it this way, we got our first Chik Fil About 2 years ago and STILL that location has a line that goes out to the highway every day at lunch time. We're STARVING up here lol

I'm not wrong when I say that none of those chicken places have locations in south Florida, right? I've never seen a raisin' canes, zaxby's or culver's. Only reason I even know what those places are is because they advertise on the ACC network with the irish potato guy.

Advertisement
Canes is bland asf. No seasoning and their claim to fame is their dipping sauce, and I can whip up a better dipping sauce using MRE ingredients.
Haha thanks for the heads up. One just got put in near where I live now was meaning to try it but maybe not anymore lol. Bojangles is my go to

Quick google search says Raising Canes is opening their first PA/Philly location in April (west Philly, penn campus) and a 2nd location on temples campus this summer.

I will report back.

Advertisement
I like me some dark meat. Seriously.

Exactly. Fvgg all that white meat, someone else can eat it.

Just went to my favorite taco/burrito place in Orlando last night, they only use dark meat chicken. Fantastic.

I usually get the Burro (used to be called "The Donkey Punch"), but I got the Una Noche last night (and, yes, the Sanchez used to be called "The Dirty Sanchez").

1646934127003.png

Exactly. Fvgg all that white meat, someone else can eat it.

Just went to my favorite taco/burrito place in Orlando last night, they only use dark meat chicken. Fantastic.

I usually get the Burro (used to be called "The Donkey Punch"), but I got the Una Noche last night (and, yes, the Sanchez used to be called "The Dirty Sanchez").

View attachment 179390
First time ever heard of dark meat in a taco or burrito. Would love that. To me, the dark meat just has more flavor.

Advertisement
Man, all we got up here is some dusty *** KFC and a couple pop eyes sprinkled throughout the state. And we got exactly 2 Chic Fil A in the state as well lol we ain’t got no **** options.

What state only has 2 Chick Fil-As? Rhode Island?

Sorry to hear. There are a ton of chicken places (of all types) going up in Central Florida. Went to Chicken Guy about a week ago now that the lines have died down (Guy Fieri's place), it wasn't bad, particularly if you are a "sauces" person.

There's another tiny place that just opened in Winter Park called JAM Hot Chicken, it was amazing.

A Jollibee is opening by UCF, and then these places are just about to pop:
1646934769326.png

1646934817891.png

1646934861212.png

Take a vacation to Florida and just eat chicken for a week or two.

On a separate note, if this brick-and-mortar spot was open this weekend, I'd see if @SWFLHurricane wanted to try it (I've had the food truck version):
1646934994986.png

First time ever heard of dark meat in a taco or burrito. Would love that. To me, the dark meat just has more flavor.

Absolutely.

If you are in Orlando, try Gringos Locos. They have 3 "regular" locations, plus 1 on the UCF campus and 2 inside of the Orlando Magic arena.

What state only has 2 Chick Fil-As? Rhode Island?

Sorry to hear. There are a ton of chicken places (of all types) going up in Central Florida. Went to Chicken Guy about a week ago now that the lines have died down (Guy Fieri's place), it wasn't bad, particularly if you are a "sauces" person.

There's another tiny place that just opened in Winter Park called JAM Hot Chicken, it was amazing.

A Jollibee is opening by UCF, and then these places are just about to pop:
View attachment 179391
View attachment 179392
View attachment 179393

Take a vacation to Florida and just eat chicken for a week or two.

On a separate note, if this brick-and-mortar spot was open this weekend, I'd see if @SWFLHurricane wanted to try it (I've had the food truck version):
View attachment 179394

Yeahhh Jollibee......lines would be crazy......have you tried its a chicken off mills I believe.....its great

Advertisement
Back