Spring Spring PractiSe #2

I'm not wrong when I say that none of those chicken places have locations in south Florida, right? I've never seen a raisin' canes, zaxby's or culver's. Only reason I even know what those places are is because they advertise on the ACC network with the irish potato guy.

I think you are correct.

Raising Canes is based in Louisiana, they are supposed to be opening a location on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, and then some spots in Homestead, Orlando, and Tampa.

Zaxby's is based in Georgia and has only gotten as far south as the I-4 corridor, locations in Orlando and Tampa.

Culver's is based in Wisconsin, it looks like their southernmost location is in Margate, and then you have to jump up to Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter.

Advertisement
I'm not wrong when I say that none of those chicken places have locations in south Florida, right? I've never seen a raisin' canes, zaxby's or culver's. Only reason I even know what those places are is because they advertise on the ACC network with the irish potato guy.
Not like Miami but there's a Zaxby's on Okeechobee in WPB and also one on Lake Worth Road in LW. Ain't never seen a RC or Culver's in that area.

Advertisement
I think you are correct.

Raising Canes is based in Louisiana, they are supposed to be opening a location on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, and then some spots in Homestead, Orlando, and Tampa.

Zaxby's is based in Georgia and has only gotten as far south as the I-4 corridor, locations in Orlando and Tampa.

Culver's is based in Wisconsin, it looks like their southernmost location is in Margate, and then you have to jump up to Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter.
Culver's also in spring hill tn. I personally don't like Culver's

Advertisement
What state only has 2 Chick Fil-As? Rhode Island?

Sorry to hear. There are a ton of chicken places (of all types) going up in Central Florida. Went to Chicken Guy about a week ago now that the lines have died down (Guy Fieri's place), it wasn't bad, particularly if you are a "sauces" person.

There's another tiny place that just opened in Winter Park called JAM Hot Chicken, it was amazing.

A Jollibee is opening by UCF, and then these places are just about to pop:
View attachment 179391
View attachment 179392
View attachment 179393

Take a vacation to Florida and just eat chicken for a week or two.

On a separate note, if this brick-and-mortar spot was open this weekend, I'd see if @SWFLHurricane wanted to try it (I've had the food truck version):
View attachment 179394
My mouth is WATERING. Those chicken cones and Dave's Hot chicken look absolutely orgasmic.

Man, ya'll are making me hungry.

I was thinking of opening a poutine restaurant in Winnipeg and calling it Vladimir Poutine's, but given the current political climate, and the number of Ukrainians in Winnipeg, I think I will hold off.

Advertisement
I think you are correct.

Not like Miami but there's a Zaxby's on Okeechobee in WPB and also one on Lake Worth Road in LW. Ain't never seen a RC or Culver's in that area.
The only chicken tender spot I've seen around here is PDQ. There was one by my old house in Oakland Park and they opened up one in Hollywood on Stirling. It's alright. Nothing particularly special. Fast food fried chicken with some dipping sauce. I prefer it over KFC or Popeyes but that's really not saying much.

The only chicken tender spot I've seen around here is PDQ. There was one by my old house in Oakland Park and they opened up one in Hollywood on Stirling. It's alright. Nothing particularly special. Fast food fried chicken with some dipping sauce. I prefer it over KFC or Popeyes but that's really not saying much.

Yeah, not a huge fan of PDQ, but I like their honey-butter chicken sandwich, and the occasional shake.

Raising Canes tenders are always hot and fresh but I put them in my over hyped category along with In-And-Out in California. But back to raising cane, their tenders have absolutely no seasoning and the bread is trash!

Off topic but for the west coast folks

Advertisement
I want Arroyo with more snaps than Mallory.

Sorry, but I’ve given up on Mallory being a stud… he is what he is… lengthy kid who can get up to speed if there’s not a defender within 15 yards of him and he’ll come in clutch with a dropped pass.
Stop telling the truth, I don't like it

Stop telling the truth, I don't like it
It wasnt a coincidence that Mallory started looking like the Mallory we all thought he could be after D'Eriq got lost for the year and TVD took his place.... Chemistry just wasnt there for some reason with King... Insert TVD, and I would be okay in saying that from my memory..Mallory didnt drop a single pass since. And he was a legit weapon.

I think you are correct.

forgive me if this was answered earlier. does the owner of Raising Canes have any connection to the U?

It wasnt a coincidence that Mallory started looking like the Mallory we all thought he could be after D'Eriq got lost for the year and TVD took his place.... Chemistry just wasnt there for some reason with King... Insert TVD, and I would be okay in saying that from my memory..Mallory didnt drop a single pass since. And he was a legit weapon.
You have to excuse these 2. Obviously they didn’t watch after TVD took over. Mallory was ballin

Advertisement
Back