Spring Spring PractiSe 15: Spring Game!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Gattis called from the booth today, right? I do wonder with the WR group being what it is how will this impact that position group if on the field they only have an off field coach working with them. I wanted a WR coach for this reason but maybe I’ll be wrong.
I was thinking same thing. Think we need full time WR coach

He was going to take the UVA job if Elliot turned it down. I agree though it’s going to take the right fit for him to leave, For instance I don’t see him taking the GT job when it opens up this year.
Worse jobs out there than the GT job. 2nd best school in the middle of arguably the 3rd most talent rich state in the country isn't exactly a shabby job

Advertisement
I just hope when the season starts we don’t have a passing offense that looks tailored to a noodle armed quarterback. A whole lot of dinks and dunks in the spring game. I’m not too concerned though because TVD looked really conservative in the spring game last year too.

I just hope when the season starts we don’t have a passing offense that looks tailored to a noodle armed quarterback. A whole lot of dinks and dunks in the spring game. I’m not too concerned though because TVD looked really conservative in the spring game last year too.
We took some shots, just didnt connect on them. IIRC TVD had 3, Garcia had 1.

Advertisement
Phillips and Holland for all the phins fans
1650196858386.jpeg

Last edited:
Some posters are annoying and just enjoy complaining. Someone said the other day that nobody thought Rambo would do anything after spring ball last year. Give these WRs time and stop being a mope.
Some posters love to be in denial and can’t handle acknowledging a problem. I guess the fans booing the drops love being mopes too?

Advertisement
Better than TROB at what?.
Coaching dbs at mIami, rumph helped coached the #1 passing defense at the U in 2018 and was top 25 in several other years, what trob did? Just because rumph ain’t recruit at the level you want don’t mean he didn’t coach well. Plus he didn’t leave the cup board bare of talent like we are at several positions. We have plenty to work with at corner tbh like I’ve been saying 🤷🏾‍♂️💯 and EVEN with the misses over the years still was always one of our most well recruited positions on the team

Bro, Rambo was cooking with King in Mich St game.. Rambo was always open and was force fed the ball last spring game also.. He just had a knack and feel for getting open, he probably could create separation from a 1 yard hitch, lol.. We have fans who have openly said they dont consider transfers as real canes like guys who came here, Would rather have Scaife who has shown he will blow blocks and get QB killed than Mims when we need Oline help.. So not surprised Rambo didnt get all his props, you cant just place someone there and expect same production.. He came here and broke records..
Sorry but this is all false

Advertisement
Do we feel the same if 2-3 of the multiple dropped (or derailed) deep shots connect yesterday?

Teams that lose 5 games the previous year usually need a lot of work. You guys need to accept that Mario is going to need some time to fix this program.
I know, that is why I said it needs a lot of work. I think Mario is the man to get us there.

Advertisement
Back