Spring Spring PractiSe 15: Spring Game!!!!!!!

Nobody is writing teams off. This is about expectations to win. What you described is a 7-5 expectation and that's fine. That's your expectation. You're trying to muddle it up with iffs and buts making excuses. Don't those teams have the same excuses?

UNC - new QB. Playing UM on the road. Only 1 good WR. Terrible OL.
VT - new QB. New coaching staff.
UVA - new coaching staff.
Pitt - new QB. Lost a lot of seniors. Playing Miami on the road.

So, all these teams have their own issues the same or worse than Miami. I don't subscribe to the Manny Diaz mindset of needing far superior talent to beat mediocre opponents. At some point, you have to win the games your supposed to win and then win some of the games you aren't expected to win.
I think we beat UVA this year, but I'm curious to see what Virginia does on offense, Bronco was very creative with the lack of talent he had. Wonder what type of scheme Elliot puts in place for Armstrong.

Advertisement
I think we beat UVA this year, but I'm curious to see what Virginia does on offense, Bronco was very creative with the lack of talent he had. Wonder what type of scheme Elliot puts in place for Armstrong.
I'm sure they'll have a good scheme. Could be a shoot out, but I think our defense will be better, but not great this year keeping teams under 30. So, if we can get 30 points a game we should win all games outside of Clemson and TamU.

WTF does Deerfield have to do with my opinion on Thad, you goof?

To completely disprove this nonsense spewing from your meat sucking lips, go look at what I've been saying about Couch.
He's from the same school as Thad and I've been loving him up all spring.
Meanwhile I'm sitting here saying that Rooster needs to work on his patience and vision. (been saying it)

Come here lil' boy...turn around...
GIF by Desus & Mero

GTFOH!
I’ve seen what you said about the above. My point still stands. We can disagree and have different opinion I’m open to any different opinion but you’re being a hypocrite. Agree to disagree but don’t act like you’re **** don’t stink

I believe UVA will come to regret letting Bronco leave. With that said, he probably wasn't a great cultural fit for UVA and he is probably better suited to coordinator roles than HC.

Advertisement
That's my opinion. What's the problem?

You disagree? Then disagree like a grown up.
When you say dumb **** like "you're such a Deerfield homer it's ridiculous" because you don't like my opinion on one player, you sound like an emotional female.

WTF my opinion on one player gotta do with the school I coached at last year?
YOu goofy. LOL
292EC7F3-12EE-4531-A0A5-DD76D5E250B4.gif

F383B1C4-4682-4D40-AC78-BAF20AD4C6EA.gif

He was. He was shorter, so he was more stout as well compared to Moss.

Moss has a lot of competition that is more senior that him, so if everyone stays healthy, Moss might not get that much playing time. But if injuries set in and he's forced to play a lot of snaps, Moss could probably produce Freshman AA numbers.
If I recall brian burns was 6-5 /6-4 so around same size
I just think from seeing him perform in the spring game
If moss can get to 220/225 by the fall he should contribute
I just don’t think his size will be as big of an issue as some think

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back