Spring Spring PractiSe 15: Spring Game!!!!!!!

I know everyone likes Thomas Davis, but you have to be real… no way a 6’1 230 guy makes any sort of impact against a real tackle. If he’s doing it against Miami’s starting tackles then I’m concerned about our tackles.

How tall was Elvis Dumervil? 🤔

Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
Not worried about deficiencies. There’s this new thing called the Portal. And Gattis won’t be here long. Enjoy now.

Are you talking about titles or 9/10 wins? Because Manny went back to back 8 wins seasons so you gotta figure with TVD a year older with this staff has to be worth a win or two.
Im talking the only thing that matters manny set this program back light years we have and all star coaching class we need to follow it up withmultiple years of all star recruiting class

Advertisement
if you’re on the defensive sideline you can tell by the way #21 is acting he hasn’t been engaged with the team.

**** bruh. How bout you watch the game... Give us an analysis on THAT 🤣🤣

You going full psycho analyst on sideline demeanor... it's NOT that deep, my guy. That's low-key weird....

Doing The Most GIF by ALLBLK

Im talking the only thing that matters manny set this program back light years we need to have and all star coaching class followed by multiple years of all star recruiting class
There are about 4 teams that compete for a titles right now. In the meantime we’re good enough to be 8-15. ESPN just ******* put Auburn and Pitt in their top 10.

Advertisement
The front 7 has a ways to go but it will look different in the fall. Agude/Moultrie/Mesidor (hopefully) and then Roberts/JHH will be healthy. Add in a transfer at LB and Chase Smith, and it’s a different unit.

The defense looks sound again and the better DB play was noticeable. Great job by Addae/Steele there. Add in Stevenson, Porter, and Kinchens and that back end looks pretty tough.

Once again, am I lying? I’m not saying anything else that others weren’t saying but you decided to come at me because you and another poster got called out about an injured freshman. Just because he’s not jumping up and down on the sidelines. Clown
Uh yeah. Talk about an over reaction, clown response. 3 drops and Tvd is wasted. And ps, kids who fall behind use the portal, new world. Will he, no clue. Pouting by yourself is not a good look pal. Wake up. Toughen up dude.

Advertisement
Defense looked noticeably better. When they were allowed to tackle, the TACKLED! Gil was great. Avantae is gonna end somebody's career this year. Dude plays violent. Dbs across the board were more disciplined.

Offense was sloppy half of the time. Qbs seemed rushed wether there was pressure or not. WRs had ups & downs but there were plenty of guys getting open who just didn't get the look. Key twice & Brashard 3x & a couple more at least. Give the D credit for some of it but it wasn't all them.

Even with that, I saw the talent of the O. Qbs made some great throws. Love X & the running game looked night & day from last year. I see what we can be this year & I'm very excited.

Advertisement
Anyone else surprised by the production from Lichtenstein?

Come fall, LT, JHH, and JL should be on the field for all 3 downs. The length/power/speed combination is top tier with those 3.

I think we gonna be alright size wise, but right now… wow! We are small. I’m looking at UGA spring game and Kearis Jackson looks like Jahfari Harvey size. I know everyone likes Thomas Davis, but you have to be real… no way a 6’1 230 guy makes any sort of impact against a real tackle. If he’s doing it against Miami’s starting tackles then I’m concerned about our tackles.
Dwight Freeney says hello at 6’1 230 while at Syracuse

Advertisement
Back