Spring Spring PractiSe 15: Spring Game!!!!!!!

Ah Spring games.

When the offense does a big play people will complain that our defense is horrible.

When the defense comes up with a big play people will complain about the play calling or the OL being horrible.

CIS I am ready for you.
QB1 is coming…

Advertisement
totally agree with you; however, seems like the University gave away more than 23K tickets, and the stadium only holds like 18K ish? Hopefully, we still get a decent-sized crowd with 4-5K ticket wiggle room.
Likely there will be a lot of people standing

4FD8F03F-A51D-4EBC-A18C-F602D7A56B41.jpeg

Perfect view. Today is the beginning of something special for this program y’all. Go Canes!

totally agree with you; however, seems like the University gave away more than 23K tickets, and the stadium only holds like 18K ish? Hopefully, we still get a decent-sized crowd with 4-5K ticket wiggle room.
How does the school benefit from allowing people to show up without tickets to a smaller venue and not getting in??

Mario is getting everyone ready for game day!!

Get your tickets or go and look for the 15 or so clean cut, usually in impeccable shape, very trustworthy guys with the have tickets?/need tickets? signs…

Let’s go! It’s game day!

Advertisement
Should be $10 each. Stops the hoarding, but doesn't stop any fan that wants to go going.

Proceeds go to charity.

100%, I just started a new charity for next year, the Pack the Hecht with Dodge Chargers fund, improving mental health of football players since 2022.

Ah Spring games.

When the offense does a big play people will complain that our defense is horrible.

When the defense comes up with a big play people will complain about the play calling or the OL being horrible.

CIS I am ready for you.
so fucjing true. So many panties soiled for no reason

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back