Spring Spring PractiSe 15: Spring Game!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You see that other thread of fans who got multiple tix just not to show up? Lmaoo.. wtf

Probably closet noles man..
That’s why I wish they wouldn’t have done the ticket thing just show up until it’s packed because Americans love being hoarders when they here something is free even if they have no intentions of using something. A bunch of tickets just going to waste.

That’s why I wish they wouldn’t have done the ticket thing just show up until it’s packed because Americans love being hoarders when they here something is free even if they have no intentions of using something. A bunch of tickets just going to waste.
Should be $10 each. Stops the hoarding, but doesn't stop any fan that wants to go going.

Proceeds go to charity.

Advertisement
totally agree with you; however, seems like the University gave away more than 23K tickets, and the stadium only holds like 18K ish? Hopefully, we still get a decent-sized crowd with 4-5K ticket wiggle room.

Advertisement
Back