Spring Spring PractiSe #15 SPRING GAME Saturday April 13 4 pm

I think there’s a huge middle ground between NFL arm and what Emory has so I think your post is a bit disingenuous

Emory is fine. We need to do better than that at the position and we really shouldn’t have a hard time with this. He’s a mid 3 star QB just like Judd was. You’re telling me there’s nothing in between that and an NFL arm?
Going from Cam to Emory would be a kick in the ****

Advertisement
Our fans ke

People acting like he isn't going on three years to develop. Meanwhile Mario from day 1 is exactly what he is... Lmao
The dude is an amazing athlete. That's the only reason he's a conversation point. Anyone else would've been wrote off. Even this nonsense after yesterday with people saying he looked good AS A QB yesterday just has me lost with our fans. Other than cam none of them looked good. Dude put most of the throws asked of him nowhere near his intended receivers. Even the deep ball was a average throw that the receiver made a **** of an adjustment on. He had one good throw on a simple 90.

this happened right in front of me. WR did adjust but to JB's credit he was retreating and had 1-2 guys in his face. it was an elite throw. but, his next throw or the one after that he short hopped it to 23, by 3 yeards

Yeah the portal assures you these days you won’t keep a QB around long. So a kid like Emory or Judd…if a staff wants to put faith in an eval and build some depth where an injury doesn’t completely derail your season, then ok. Not saying Emory or Judd in particular just QBs like that. Judd could end up being great idk.

Also NIL these high school QBs demand a lot where going portal might be smarter for a team

I’d say all things considered we have a pretty good room
Agree

Mario should take a knee first play of the game
Funny but still not funny.
I still haven’t been able to wrap my head around what a foolish foolish mistake that was. Mario went full ******. I didn’t watch another Cane game the rest of the year. Not a single play. When Mario talks about finishing. It makes me wanna ******* puke.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We’ve sucked for too long to expect a really good QB to come here and sit

But landing Cam was certainly a big statement
Oh 110%.

But if Cam can ball and improve his draft stock in this year, we should have a great shot at landing the top portal QB after this season. If that hurts Emory's or Jacurris or Reese or Judds feelings, they can simply **** off

Oh 110%.

But if Cam can ball and improve his draft stock in this year, we should have a great shot at landing the top portal QB after this season. If that hurts Emory's or Jacurris or Reese or Judds feelings, they can simply **** off
I’d bet good money on our 2025 starting QB coming from the portal

It’s another reason we can’t flop this Cam situation. If we manage to mess up his draft stock somehow, we can pretty much kiss any hopes of anyone wanting to come here in 2025

I think there’s a huge middle ground between NFL arm and what Emory has so I think your post is a bit disingenuous

Emory is fine. We need to do better than that at the position and we really shouldn’t have a hard time with this. He’s a mid 3 star QB just like Judd was. You’re telling me there’s nothing in between that and an NFL arm?
I wasn’t talking about Emory specifically, but game managers in general.

Emory hasn’t shown enough yet to know what he is except that he’s developmental.

Advertisement
Why did Choc catch a stray? lol

Choc and Burns were guys I really felt would perform at a high level. That's why you stack chips. Three evils that derail potential are lack of self-determination, injuries and lack of competition. Coaches can only mitigate the first two, the third is in their control.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our fans ke

People acting like he isn't going on three years to develop. Meanwhile Mario from day 1 is exactly what he is... Lmao
The dude is an amazing athlete. That's the only reason he's a conversation point. Anyone else would've been wrote off. Even this nonsense after yesterday with people saying he looked good AS A QB yesterday just has me lost with our fans. Other than cam none of them looked good. Dude put most of the throws asked of him nowhere near his intended receivers. Even the deep ball was a average throw that the receiver made a **** of an adjustment on. He had one good throw on a simple 90.
Sayeth Pastor Brook...

So Heareth this **** Flock!!!

3oVBLkLRNNtN6.gif

Agree. Very few difference makers on the roster, in year 3, with a recruiting guru at the helm.

If the portal didn’t exist, this is a sub .500 squad with major culture issues. It does, so it’s a .650 squad with the entire season hanging on the arm of one guy.
Good to see you have made a breakthrough in group therapy sessions.

Advertisement
Back