Spring Spring PractiSe #15 SPRING GAME Saturday April 13 4 pm

Advertisement
Dawson played a big part in the Ward recruitment whether you want to acknowledge it or not, he is close to his private QB coach.
I figured that was all Mario so good for Dawson, but his HS track record isn’t looking great. It’s early in their careers, but both look very Meh.

Advertisement
I saw this also but did they give him anything outside? Having him run up middle of rugby scrum offense and loaded 8 man front defense defeats the purpose of the skills he has.. Seem square peg, round hole where we run our stuff no matter the talent in backfield.

That would be a disconnect from type of players we recruit CJ/CWH and grind up middle offense no matter what. At that point scheme fit might not be there, especially if they dont let him run track with 20.40 200 meter track time, that would actually be criminal.
That’s one thing I don’t understand about Mirabal and Mario. The run scheme is prehistoric. We are consistently running into loaded fronts

Oh 110%.

But if Cam can ball and improve his draft stock in this year, we should have a great shot at landing the top portal QB after this season. If that hurts Emory's or Jacurris or Reese or Judds feelings, they can simply **** off
Absolutely. If QB’s on our roster have a problem the simple answer is BE BETTER

Advertisement
That’s one thing I don’t understand about Mirabal and Mario. The run scheme is prehistoric. We are consistently running into loaded fronts
1000012178.jpg

oops coach telling no arms to push.i regret the error

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw this also but did they give him anything outside? Having him run up middle of rugby scrum offense and loaded 8 man front defense defeats the purpose of the skills he has.. Seem square peg, round hole where we run our stuff no matter the talent in backfield.

That would be a disconnect from type of players we recruit CJ/CWH and grind up middle offense no matter what. At that point scheme fit might not be there, especially if they dont let him run track with 20.40 200 meter track time, that would actually be criminal.
What if they feel confident with him running outside and want to see what he'd do running it inside. It was a spring game, so play selection probably shouldn't be analyzed too much tbh.
At the end of the day you can't be a running back who ONLY can run outside. That just wont work. He's gunna have to be able to run inbetween tackles. He will also have to pass protect if he has any desire to be on the field in passing downs. Like you can't complain that a RB stays in to block and say he should ONLY ever be on the field if he's going on a route. That becomes a tell.. If he can't run inside the tackles at all or pass block at all he wont play... at all.

Advertisement
Back