Spring PractiSe 12 - No Media Access and Interviews

Ah okay. I was wondering because you seem to know ALOT about the inner workings of historic UM programs. I think you even mentioned that you were in Mario's office chatting it up? Correct me if I'm wrong there, I didn't know if you are someone who has been connected on the inside for a long time or a player
Had a family member who coached at UM in 86 and 95-2000...not connected like I used to be...but friends with alot of former Canes..

Advertisement
Hulk Hogan Agree GIF
😂😂 my dog

Advertisement
Listen man. He was a true freshman running behind a line that had YOU blocking for him. I’ll hold off criticism and focus on things he was actually good at and see how he develops. Only cam and rooster looked “explosive” and you’re only saying that cause they’re fast.
We’ll, that’s kinda how explosive works, but ok. And yeah, I’m comparing him to Cam and Rooster as he’s got to compare favorably to the guys we’ve got if he wants to see the field. No doubt the line was trash at run blocking, but that doesn’t effect how quickly he hits a hole when it’s there or how fast he accelerates.

Advertisement
Many will, unfortunately.

According to some, Justin Herbert was misused and poorly coached at Oregon. Yet he was drafted 6th overall….
I wish we can just stop this man lol he was misused and thats ok now im sure mario learned from it. Herbert talent still showed that year and the year before, people just know he could’ve been even more special. I would say Marcus Arroyo doesn’t get enough blame, he was beyond terrible

Speaking of practise:

SIAP: really different times here, folks

Such a massive operation.
I'm amazed every time I go there.
It's crazy how many hands are involved in running a top notch college football program.

We only think about the coaching staff, and we forget that there's literally dozens of other people who help the operation run.

Somebody should do an in-depth video about it.

Advertisement
Such a massive operation.
I'm amazed every time I go there.
It's crazy how many hands are involved in running a top notch college football program.

We only think about the coaching staff, and we forget that there's literally dozens of other people who help the operation run.

Somebody should do an in-depth video about it.

Man, and I love our new media coverage bro. The irony is that Manny had everything in lock & key, giving us these 30 sec hype clips & some lispy interview afterwards, sounding like a politician; yet, the on-field produce was like, why so secretive?! Lol.

Mario on the other hand is giving access, albeit limited, but we have Stock & Caneville giving in- depth reviews w/ footage. Like 12-24 mins worth. Different ball game now.

Man, and I love our new media coverage bro. The irony is that Manny had everything in lock & key, giving us these 30 sec hype clips & some lispy interview afterwards, sounding like a politician; yet, the on-field produce was like, why so secretive?! Lol.

Mario on the other hand is giving access, albeit limited, but we have Stock & Caneville giving in- depth reviews w/ footage. Like 12-24 mins worth. Different ball game now.
Manny wanted to hide how awful practice looked.

Shouldn't come as a surprise. Blades moved to a different position, Porter isn't on the field, the freshmen haven't arrived. So that leaves Ivey, Clarke, Dunson, Curtis and Couch. Cupboard is relatively empty. Let's see if he holds up come fall.
Or let’s see if he holds up when it’s not a guy he’s gone against 100 times in practice? I get the feeling he’s a green tree AA. Stud at practice and DUD when the lights come on in games. Which is why the guy keeps “earning” a starting job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back