Spring Spring PractiSe #11 - Thursday April 4 & Media: Mario Cristobal, JoJo, RayRay, Stafford, Damari Brown

little giants icebox GIF

Bigger question, do we have any linebackers that can hit like Icebox?

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement

So not a transfer candidate?

So he now has one more career TD than career Iron Arrows.

He might not transfer, but he ain't taking any snaps after this spring. At least not in orange and green. Cool that he got Iron Arrow. Not cool that he has taken up a football scholarship the last 4 seasons. Classic Manny recruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People tend to forget that the only reason the university exists is to support the football team.
I figured I would get dragged for those comments....

How about this angle. Redding is a good dude. So am I. I went to UM on scholarship money, but it was academics, not football. Why didn't I get a football scholarship? Because we were a machine when I was in school and I wasn't good enough nor big enough to be on the team. Unlike Redding, I did not make Iron Arrow. I do have respect for it and showed as much by mentioning that it was cool that he made Iron Arrow. Being an underachieving scholarship athlete and being an Iron Arrow are two distinctly different things, which was the basis for my comments. Cool that he made Iron Arrow; not cool that he didn't produce much on the field while had that football scholly.

I do agree though that the sole purpose of the University is to support the football team. We can include the basketball team in years they make the Final Four also.

Oh and I see you lurking @cway313

Advertisement
I figured I would get dragged for those comments....

How about this angle. Redding is a good dude. So am I. I went to UM on scholarship money, but it was academics, not football. Why didn't I get a football scholarship? Because we were a machine when I was in school and I wasn't good enough nor big enough to be on the team. Unlike Redding, I did not make Iron Arrow. I do have respect for it and showed as much by mentioning that it was cool that he made Iron Arrow. Being an underachieving scholarship athlete and being an Iron Arrow are two distinctly different things, which was the basis for my comments. Cool that he made Iron Arrow; not cool that he didn't produce much on the field while had that football scholly.

I do agree though that the sole purpose of the University is to support the football team. We can include the basketball team in years they make the Final Four also.

Oh and I see you lurking @cway313
Not lurking, it was a stupid comment. Yes, he has been mid. This wasn't an opportunity to remind everyone. This was opportunity to acknowledge he is winning in life. Sorry you missed that.

Advertisement
Back