Spring Spring PractiSe 11 - Media Access and Interviews

Advertisement
Thank God for this. After losing his mom and dad so early in life due to diabetes, I was always worried that Vince would have a similar fate.
Both Patents passed in 2002....Father from complications of Diabetes, his Mom from a Stroke. I sat outside Hecht with him in 2002 for a good half an hour and talked in Depth about the entire situation. I was 42 at the time, and lost my Mom in 92 from Pancreatic Cancer. Love Big Vince....

They report on it. People just can't say who's one in the same. It's not just y'all I won't tell who I am. ****** around I trust y'all far more than them...
Nathan Kress Mystery GIF by chescaleigh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Danyell got that money from his very legitimate lawsuit against West Virginia University, Morgantown police, emt, etc. he dislocated his hip in that game, and when he was in the ambulance, their fans surrounded it and started shaking it. They used to allow fans to leave and reenter at will. I think that was the same year one of them threw a trash can off the upper level and hit Randy Shannon.

TrumpyCane thinks the trash can be used as a great excuse for Randy’s tenure as HC

Advertisement
Advertisement

I always say it always starts with the coach.

You have leaders who will push their teammates, but they see everything from the inside.

It’s up to coaches to set the standard so the players actually know what hard work looks like.

This gives the team leaders even more leverage to enforce the standard, because everyone knows what is expected.

Hearing these type things make me expect us to be much better regardless of talent because our preparation is superior to previous seasons. Guys will look different next season and for the better. Take that to the bank.

Advertisement
Back