Spring Spring PractiSe 11 - Media Access and Interviews

Jafar Harvey will be really good for us this year! Coaches love this kid especially JT! I think one we build up depth at that position through the summer these guys will give QB’s nightmares
Can analysts like Taylor work with the players anytime during the off-season or only when the other coaching staff can?

Advertisement
The university of Miami has no ties nor knowledge of an individual named Gregory Rousseau.

-Gaby

The university of Miami apparently does know who Gregory Rousseau is & I accept all credit for that acknowledgement...

-Gaby

Dee, big daddy looks like he’s lost a 100lbs. I haven’t seen him in a while. Holy shlt. Good for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They report on it. People just can't say who's one in the same. It's not just y'all I won't tell who I am. ****** around I trust y'all far more than them...
I know this ship has sailed and I know people always thought you were Duane Starks but my guess was always Danyell Ferguson. I was in Austin Burke one time getting a suit and one of the sales guys was talking ole school Cane football with me and Danyell Fergusons name came up and he was telling me how well he was doing in life now. Had a Lamborghini, big house, just was really doing well for himself. I was surprised because he didnt make it long in the NFL but was really glad to hear he was doing well. Buddy said he went there alot to buy suits by the bulk. At least at the time he did. But I digress. Just throwing that out there. lol. The inside info is always appreciated.

I know this ship has sailed and I know people always thought you were Duane Starks but my guess was always Danyell Ferguson. I was in Austin Burke one time getting a suit and one of the sales guys was talking ole school Cane football with me and Danyell Fergusons name came up and he was telling me how well he was doing in life now. Had a Lamborghini, big house, just was really doing well for himself. I was surprised because he didnt make it long in the NFL but was really glad to hear he was doing well. Buddy said he went there alot to buy suits by the bulk. At least at the time he did. But I digress. Just throwing that out there. lol. The inside info is always appreciated.
Danyell got that money from his very legitimate lawsuit against West Virginia University, Morgantown police, emt, etc. He dislocated his hip in that game, and when he was in the ambulance, their fans surrounded it and started shaking it. They used to allow fans to leave and reenter at will. I think that was the same year one of them threw a trash can off the upper level and hit Randy Shannon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
"I knew months ago that Greg Rousseau played at Miami"

- Manny Navarro
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

@Da Jumbo Mutombo

Advertisement
Danyell Ferguson??....**** Nah.....(Although they were friends)

Advertisement
Back