Spring Spring PractiSe 11 - Media Access and Interviews

Good people man. Had the pleasure of meeting him and his family at the Atlantis in Bahamas. Couldn’t have been nicer. Hope he comes around the program more moving forward
I met him at a bbq restaurant in htown- nice as can be.

Attachments

• 6088441B-F9C7-412C-B201-6EA1A793F18A.jpeg
    6088441B-F9C7-412C-B201-6EA1A793F18A.jpeg
    623.8 KB · Views: 183
Advertisement
Some observations from 247 reporters from first viewing period:

-Linebacker: Keontra Smith is noticeably faster in drill work than others
-Kevin Steele was working the nickels and safeties on understanding leverage and being on the same page with covering slot receivers
-Knighton has fastest feet in WR drill work
-Brashard Smith is catching the ball cleaner and with more consistency in recent practices compared to the first week of spring.

And former linebacker Leon Washington was out at practice.

Keontra Smith is a football player...not a pretty boy

Advertisement
Advertisement
-I’m not sure but from the looks of it, it seems Greg Rousseau is out on Greentree today. Now I’m not ready to confirm this but I would not be surprised if it indeed was Rousseau. I’ll keep an eye on this situation.

-Gaby
The university of Miami has no ties nor knowledge of an individual named Gregory Rousseau.

-Gaby

The university of Miami apparently does know who Gregory Rousseau is & I accept all credit for that acknowledgement...

-Gaby

Advertisement
The university of Miami has no ties nor knowledge of an individual named Gregory Rousseau.

-Gaby

The university of Miami apparently does know who Gregory Rousseau is & I accept all credit for that acknowledgement...

-Gaby
How do you keep it on the hush when you’re on greentree? They stay reporting when former players are at practice. Make it easy for us Dee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back