Spring Spring PractiSe #10- Tuesday April 2 & Media - Lofton, Mesidore and Cam McCormack, Riley Williams,

Hot take?

Ok.
I think you know this but I always appreciate your insights

I was just more laughing about how this place gets so worked up so easily when one person (not just you) makes an observation or prediction

It becomes irrefutable fact to a huge group of people that only get to read things

And it happens just as easily with positive things as it does negative things

Advertisement
Our OLINE is going to be fine… we will bite on an IOL if an experienced starter wants to join, but I’ll explain this more slowly this time so you can comprehend that Lou doesn’t hurt our program at ALL!!

He is here as a PWO. So he isn’t bumping out any real players. As I explained, earlier he is one of/if not the most knowledgeable player regarding the plays and line calls.

With a new center who needs to absorb the whole offensive playbook and line calls, don’t you think it was helpful having the coaches nephew next to him to start out spring??? He was there helping Carpenter run the offensive line, while also giving the coaches time to move all of the OL around to start feeling out who can start at which positions.

Additionally he will only play in mop up games or if there are multiple injuries on the OL.

But aside from that the kid is on of the hardest workers on the team. He definitely is a vocal/coach like leaser amongst others on that OLine. Everyone’s that keeps bringing up the Rutgers game… I explained that as well. 2 OL sat out for draft, a couple of the young guys were out nicked up. He started out of necessity. McCoy wasn’t nearly ready playbook wise:: And if you watch the game again.: McCoy didn’t play well upon substituting for him.

Can we all be done with this nonsense now???????????
Lou was never going to start. He’s not even going to be a good backup option. This spring, they gave him opportunities with the 1’s, and i understand why, I just don’t agree with it. Don’t ask me why I have a problem with Lou being here and I won’t ask you why you are fine with it.

When the young guys are rated 5 stars and look like they're 30 years old, they should aboslutely play ahead of the small army of 6th year senior JAGaloons that we can't help ourselves from signing every 10 minutes.

14748645_74cd9a5c12d34386a71da33c12b291ae.jpg
If the young guys are better consistently, great, play them. If not, don't. Open competition with the best man getting playing time. It is super simple.

Also, that dude does look 30.

Lou was never going to start. He’s not even going to be a good backup option. This spring, they gave him opportunities with the 1’s, and i understand why, I just don’t agree with it. Don’t ask me why I have a problem with Lou being here and I won’t ask you why you are fine with it.
I just spelled out why they had him running with the 1s.

They had Lou specifically out there to help Zach Carpenter. Especially the first couple practices.

But you’re a grown man. You’re allowed to make yourself miserable over whatever/whoever you desire…

I think you know this but I always appreciate your insights

I was just more laughing about how this place gets so worked up so easily when one person (not just you) makes an observation or prediction

It becomes irrefutable fact to a huge group of people that only get to read things

And it happens just as easily with positive things as it does negative things

We’re in agreement sir.

That’s why I didn’t post the rest of the stuff I saw yesterday, which admittedly was relatively brief.

Advertisement
Side note, @PIPO I think we can wrap up the white knight/Maribro award for 2024.
She Mad Again!! I’m not white knighting anyone. I’ve consistently said Mario needs a double digit wins this season.

I’ve also said Mario has had management issues; especially the abject failure that was his coordinators in his first year.

He also made some questionable roster decisions but he had one hand tied behind his back, with the disaster that Manny allowed his players to run this program.

Additionally, I’ve noted that Mario has had discussions regarding his performance with the higher ups. He acknowledges his flaws and weaknesses and put together a plan I feel has been very successful thus far. He addressed talent but most importantly realized the significance of QB1, asked for the ADMIN $ backing and delivered. He pulled in amazing recruiting class. Filled out needs via the portal, but is still furiously working to add a few more pieces that willl make this team complete on paper.

I don’t see the need to be a repetitive whiney c$nt about issues that have/are being addressed. Bring something new to the table.

Advertisement
She Mad Again!! I’m not white knighting anyone. I’ve consistently said Mario needs a double digit wins this season.

I’ve also said Mario has had management issues; especially the abject failure that was his coordinators in his first year.

He also made some questionable roster decisions but he had one hand tied behind his back, with the disaster that Manny allowed his players to run this program.

Additionally, I’ve noted that Mario has had discussions regarding his performance with the higher ups. He acknowledges his flaws and weaknesses and put together a plan I feel has been very successful thus far. He addressed talent but most importantly realized the significance of QB1, asked for the ADMIN $ backing and delivered. He pulled in amazing recruiting class. Filled out needs via the portal, but is still furiously working to add a few more pieces that willl make this team complete on paper.

I don’t see the need to be a repetitive whiney c$nt
about issues that have/are being addressed. Bring something new to the table.
I'm sure this is a well thought out message in your opinion. Unfortunately when I see your name, all I see is
Knight Vibing GIF by Game Two

Advertisement
@cway313 - Oh wow look it’s the fat chick from your whiny/moping/beta b*tch squad. I don’t give a ***** if he’s premium or has 20,000 messages.

It doesn’t change the fact that your both dim wits when it comes to football, but even worse “a broken record”. Another day, same sad song…

Both of you m can get at me when you bring anything of substance.

@cway313 - Oh wow look it’s the fat chick from your whiny/moping/beta b*tch squad. I don’t give a ***** if he’s premium or has 20,000 messages.

It doesn’t change the fact that your both dim wits when it comes to football, but even worse “a broken record”. Another day, same sad song…

I’m not fat

Knight Keto Diet GIF by Keto Chow

Advertisement
See, this is where things go off the rails. The problem for the maudes is that almost every action we can take to stop this means we'll get a DM complaining that it's unfair and asking for an explanation. Sometimes, Karen wants to talk to a manager and goes over our heads, which means we still have to take the time to explain. The option least likely to result in more work for maudes is a warning point. Nobody likes giving those out, except for that one guy, and he's awesome.

So maybe take a step back and discuss the topic at hand instead.

Advertisement
Back