Spring Practice Summary: 3/19

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When will the practice fields be finished?

When the reseeding project is finished.

My company was actually hired for the reseeding project.

For the last 8 years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed in Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to Rok Feed & Farm Supply, conveniently located in Kendall near Krome Ave., and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed. Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm. I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice. You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

For 8 years, people have traveled miles for my potent seed, fighting for a place in line. I invite women and men alike to share in my superior seed, but in this day and age, I must be careful. If there is someone who is not fit to carry my seed and bring it to term, whether it be because of a broken wagon or a dry well, I will not waste my seed on them. My seed is select! Go Canes!!

Advertisement
When the reseeding project is finished.

My company was actually hired for the reseeding project.

For the last 8 years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed in Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to Rok Feed & Farm Supply, conveniently located in Kendall near Krome Ave., and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed. Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm. I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice. You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

For 8 years, people have traveled miles for my potent seed, fighting for a place in line. I invite women and men alike to share in my superior seed, but in this day and age, I must be careful. If there is someone who is not fit to carry my seed and bring it to term, whether it be because of a broken wagon or a dry well, I will not waste my seed on them. My seed is select! Go Canes!!

How you do it? I just don't know.

Spring practice is so boring without the possibility of Malik Rosier, Evan Shirreff or Jack Allison competing for the QB spot under Jon Richt.

Advertisement
Since, according to Manny, the depth chart is based on off-season workouts, that would mean that N'Kosi worked the hardest and/or was the most impressive out of all QB's in the off-season.

Clearly he can post dumb **** and still take his craft/job seriously at the same time! That debunks a lot of the "Kosi is lazy" opinions from his detractors.

Lastly, even though today was the first day of SPRING practice, his hard work in the off-season clearly carried over to the football field, considering that he was "the clear top performer of the day at QB", according to Stefan!

Hopefully, he continues to impress!

It's the FIRST day of Spring camp, Bubba Bolden isn't even on campus yet.

Diaz already said there is no depth chart as of now, he's just evaluating players & how they perform.

Fans really need to cut out this overreacting sh*t, anybody that thinks Knowles will start 5 months from now is absolutely insane.

Fckin relax.

Advertisement
Back