Spring Practice Day 1 Video!

Until the OL gets fixed aint **** getting done. People can harbor dreams of a redshirt freshman being the answer to all our problems but miss me with that. If Homer, Lingard and Dallas can't pick up 2 yards on third and two or a yard at the goal line because the OL continues to not get push nothing will change for this offense. Perry wasn't a rhythm precision passer in high school and the first look at him this spring according to the new CIS reporter was that his accuracy was sketchy in basic drills. Running the ball when we want and whenever we want. That is how things change.

Advertisement
Two things I’ve taken away.

I’m not sold on Perry being the guy.

Deejay Dallas is the leader of our offense.

How do you guys draw so many conclusions from a minute long video?

*Rosier's hearts not in it cause he didn't clap enthusiastically enough
*Simpson is a DL guru cause we saw him teach a basic drill for 9 seconds
*We have elite talent and we're gonna win the ACC cause our guys can run through bag drills

Calm down. LOL

I’m not defending Rosier by any means but the guy isn’t changing his personality overnight. But who said he didn’t have the respect of his teammates?? I’ve never seen or heard that come from any player..

Not signing up with a QB that looks like buddy from Avatar the last air bender.

No Thanks
676CBDBA-B077-4C78-872F-8AB9CE37A32F.png

Advertisement

*We have elite talent and we're gonna win the ACC cause our guys can run through bag drills

Calm down. LOL

I drew my conclusions from an entire season. Come on coach!!!! You okay with the leader of your team not leading the clap? I mean not clapping at all? You're right for the most part - but Rosier's fighting for his life...show me that swagger. Be a dog.

Calm down. LOL

smh - people seriously analyzing clapping style.

Stating Rosier’s obvious shortcomings 75 times a day is one thing, but after 1.32 seconds of watching him clap, some porsters want him completely off the team and out of town. I don’t know, it might be worthwhile to keep an experienced starter on the team, even as a backup, when no other QB on the roster has ever taken a single college snap before. Also, you know, injuries. Shlt like that. Just a little rational thinking here, fellas.

smh - people seriously analyzing clapping style.

Stating Rosier’s obvious shortcomings 75 times a day is one thing, but after 1.32 seconds of watching him clap, some porsters want him completely off the team and out of town. I don’t know, it might be worthwhile to keep an experienced starter on the team, even as a backup, when no other QB on the roster has ever taken a single college snap before. Also, you know, injuries. Shlt like that. Just a little rational thinking here, fellas.

Completely off the team and out of town? Who said that?

Advertisement
Completely off the team and out of town? Who said that?

Give me a break, the out of town part was hyperbole. Several posts are talking him leaving the team, not being on the team, not wanting him on the team. Just read through - you’ll see them.

Calm down. LOL
lol....i think the overall talent u can see but ur right u cant really tell **** in the video. these vids r suppose to soup us up thats it

Advertisement
Stop giving me the Golden, D’ONofrio lines. That, “the total defense was 13th in the nation, so our def was exceptional” bull!

Fact: He was 62nd in QB Efficiency
Fact: He was 54th in completions/gm
Fact: He was 98th in completion % (which is even more glaring since he wasn’t slanging the rock like that)
Fact: 26 TDs 14ints (more than a 2:1 ratio)

He was bad. You’re not counting the NUMEROUS short fields he was given, or the **** poor RZ %, or the **** poor completion % over his last 5 games.

He was that bad. We won 10 games w a DII QB, period. He did some good things, but he did a whole lotta bad things.

I'll prefice my response by saying I would like to see higher play out of the QB play.

Not sure where I said MR was excptional, just that he wasnt turrible (Barkley voice). And you cant discount the first half of the year where the majority of the posters on this board had nothing but praise for him. Also, the above stats show that hes above average in 2/3 of the stats you mentioned above and his TD passes also rank above average. He was a factor in winning us a few games and deffinetly was a factor in losing us a few games.

terrible seasons below:
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/kirby-freeman-1.html
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/kyle-wright-1.html

From some of the definite, solid, airtight conclusions being drawn from this short video of a practice, I sincerely hope that there are no cameras on the job , taking brief snippets, where they work.

Advertisement
The man bun kills me, I just can’t. The first day of practice and we analyze clapping. So at the :09 second mark I see none from number 12 than the minimum of three required claps, riveting.

Semper Canes!!!

**** perry sucks from that 3 min video? Im confused r u being serious
Not really.

I personally just don’t believe in nkosi anymore. I don’t think he’s taking things as serious as he should and he should be worried about Cade and Jarren.

hahahahaha and now we don't believe in Nkosi anymore. hahahahahahah man some of yall need help for real

But back to Rosier. I'm not sure what yall want this man to be. There was a reason he had the offers he had out of HS.. If Kaaya didnt leave early he was never going to play here ever. The man has overachieved and yall are bashing him like he was a 5 star QB coming out of HS.. Yall act like he's suppose to be Peyton Manning just because he's our starting QB now. He had all mid major offers besides UM.. Kosi wasnt ready last year, Sheriffs couldnt even start on a good HS florida football team last year, Rosier was the only option. As bad as he was in some moments, we could have been a lot worse..

Advertisement
Back