Spring Practice Day 1 Video!

Advertisement
I know there is enough Rosier bashing on this board so not trying to pile on...but he looks like he doesn't even want to be out there at the beginning. Everyone clapping but him then 3 weak claps. Low energy dude in a high energy position.

Just a little very little sample size, but ****, that clip on Simpson was beautiful to see.

Also, Deejay Dallas is a f'ucking monster. His jump cuts/side steps are lethal! **** gave me chills during the games last year and just did it again in that short clip.

Advertisement
I know there is enough Rosier bashing on this board so not trying to pile on...but he looks like he doesn't even want to be out there at the beginning. Everyone clapping but him then 3 weak claps. Low energy dude in a high energy position.

So true. Hoping and praying that N'Kosi or somebody else can unseat him.

Also, nice little appearance by Patke in the video.

I will be shocked if Rosier is the QB. I don't even expect him to be on the team.

**** rosier what happened to showing everyone during spring "you've got to be the guy" .. It's only day one but Gotta pick it up

Advertisement
I will be shocked if Rosier is the QB. I don't even expect him to be on the team.

At this point im sure he has a pretty good idea of whats going to happen come next year. I believe he is a red shirt senior, not sure if has alrerady graduated. But if he has, its going to be pretty hard to leave any graduate program that Miami can offer, just to play football. At some point in a players career they look insiode and see whats the best situation for them after their playing days. No way in ****, im leaving Miami with a chance to earn a graduate degree (for free) to play at another lower level program. But hey, you never know whats going on in the minds of these young men.

Advertisement
I agree! 2 QB's in a row that lack personality or emotions. Don't like QB's who act like they just woke up.

Who cares if you are a Rah Rah guy as QB. That doesn’t mean you win games... Accuracy, timing, touch on your throws has nothing to do with your personality on the field rather you are Baker Mayfield or Sam Darnold.. Every QB isn’t a vocal leader or has those qualities. That can come from a RB, WR, OL. Etc..

Advertisement
im just scared about DE depth. its night and day though, you are right. look at the speed difference.
What gets me mad is the back end on defense.....a miami team has no excuses we should always field first rounders in back there at cb alll over the place. Losing a couple of elite kids yearly from instate wont help us there. Hopefully we close but if hisyory serves me we wont be able too. I tell u what thpugh we should beat teams we r suppose to beat and we should be just as good as lastyear. I dont think we will get over the hump in the acc title game unless a superstar emerges at qb cause that chamges evsrything

He was protecting/saving his hands.

Who cares if you are a Rah Rah guy as QB. That doesn’t mean you win games... Accuracy, timing, touch on your throws has nothing to do with your personality on the field rather you are Baker Mayfield or Sam Darnold.. Every QB isn’t a vocal leader or has those qualities. That can come from a RB, WR, OL. Etc..

Marcus Mariota comes to mind.

Advertisement
Back