Spring Practice #2

Advertisement
Advertisement
The whole team should be running with him. He is the Messiah

g8a4XudONT2aQ.gif

Ryan Rodriguez

my friend "thinks" he commits this week. he said he played it off when he talked to him but my friend just "got a feeling". not saying he does. just passing along the info he told me. he is usually on the money. maybe @Stefan Adams can get a word with him on Thursday after he watches practice to get a feel.

Advertisement
On D, I haven’t heard a peep about Blissett at DT. In contrast, Holley and Harrison-Hunte have gotten some pub.

Anybody know anything about Blissett this Spring? Thanks.

Diaz Worsham, Jerry Payton and Mike Redding might be slow but they're all smooth athletes with great hands. Our WRs can't all be Reggie Wayne or Andre Johnson, but just catch the **** ball and we'll love you for it.

Advertisement
Diaz Worsham, Jerry Payton and Mike Redding might be slow but they're all smooth athletes with great hands. Our WRs can't all be Reggie Wayne or Andre Johnson, but just catch the **** ball and we'll love you for it.

Are Payton and Redding that slow? I remember seeing Worsham's times and knowing he was a slower guy but I thought Payton and Redding were a bit faster. Not burners by any means but maybe like 4.5- low 4.6 guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back