Spring Practice #2

Granted in order for him to do that rep correct he would’ve had to take a knee then attempt to catch the ball over the shoulder

Maybe I'm being harsh, but it looked to me like he started to fade towards the sideline before the ball was in the air. He's supposed to stay on line (which is why Hickson is there to make sure they stay to the inside of him) then track the ball over their outside shoulder.

ETA: at :37 you can hear Hickson say to Worsham "Don't fade out. Let him throw you out."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it ignorance or apathy? He has to realize there's a ton of talent around him and his spot is anything but safe

There is a great quote from John McKay where he once asked a player if its ignorance or empathy as to why he had a bad game and the player says," Coach, I don't know and I don't care." McKay stories and soundbites are great.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Susan really just say matocha had a nice handoff to the FB? Am I drunk?
My first grade daughter would have worded that better. "That guy threw the ball wayyy down there and another guy caught it. Before that, he handed the ball to someone that ran someone else over."

I swear, SMD needs to work on her skills.

Advertisement
Back