Spring Practice #2

Advertisement

568FC391-D634-4C60-9F64-936990149AEC.jpeg

Feel comfortable in saying Miami will have the most physically imposing Dends in the country,Phillips is 6’5 260 himself and looks like rousseau physically. Throw in Roche and harvey whew

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reggie wasn't a burner. What he DID do was run perfect routes and had great hands. I think people get far too caught up in 40 times when it comes to WRs. There are so many things that can't be measured with a stop watch.

we may not have Usain Bolt out there, but I dont see these guys as a bunch of Bobby Byrd's, either.

And who knows, maybe UM finally has a system that gets guys open naturally on a consistent basis

we may not have Usain Bolt out there, but I dont see these guys as a bunch of Bobby Byrd's, either.

And who knows, maybe UM finally has a system that gets guys open naturally on a consistent basis

Enos and Richt both had systems that were terrible at scheming wideouts open. High profile offenses usually have 3 or 4 plays a game at a minimum that completely confuse the defense for an easy pitch and catch. We saw that maybe once every other game with Enos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back