Spring Practice #1 Updates

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have no clue what your talking about
YxbxdJ.gif

A brand new board "insider" I suppose for the 2019 season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really looking forward to see Payton play.
I think he can have a Frosh impact like Dallas did his Frosh year. Especially with his Juke moves, jump cuts and wiggle.

Advertisement
I still see Perry having anticipation problems. Even in that “pitch & catch” drill w Pope, that’s another 5 yards missing b/c his pass led Pope to leave his feet to catch.

I’m sorry, but as much as I want to root for Perry, I dunno man. Physically he looks great, but there’s something missing from his as a QB.

Welcome to the time of year where people jump to conclusions based off of single reps from twitter vids. I expect all the QBs to actually develop now that they have a real proven Qb coach. Let the man at least review tape with them a couple weeks first geez.

I still see Perry having anticipation problems. Even in that “pitch & catch” drill w Pope, that’s another 5 yards missing b/c his pass led Pope to leave his feet to catch. I’m sorry, but as much as I want to root for Perry, I dunno man. Physically he looks great, but there’s something missing from his as a QB.
You got all that from a 10 sec clip during the first spring practice in a new system? Lol.

Advertisement
Back