Spring Practice #1 Updates

Advertisement
Easier said than done for a guy stupid enough to post his own *** tape on social media.

No it wasn't leaked, this borderline ****** posted it himself.

Yeah, it is pretty safe to assume that Perry won't be able to grasp all of Enos' offense.

If Tate doesn't get his waiver, we are fvcked!

Lets hope this year's Williams is better than the guy who couldn't beat out Perry and Rosier last season.
Definitely easier said than done. Enos is a big fan tho. I take nothing from the *** video. Just dumb. More concerned about his commitment to studying the game.

Enos' offense ain't that difficult or rigid.

It's a wide open race. Won't be surprised if its Jarren, Tate, or Perry.

Capt kosi!!

3-6 20 yards 2 INTS @ UVA.

Nuff' said.

I'm putting my Coach cap on for a second here.
The video of the Martell to Wiggins throw, while it has good timing and nice zip, there are 1 of 2 things wrong with it:

Option 1) Martell put the ball in behind of Wiggins, which would allow a chasing defender to get a hand on it. Ideal location is ahead of REC on a speed out; OR

Option 2) Wiggins short change the depth of the route, thus got to the sideline sooner then he was supposed to. If the out is 2 yards deeper downfield, it's a perfectly thrown ball ahead an low, and he can turn a run.

Mind you this is practice one, and I'm sure as **** they didn't get their Rice/Montana timing yet.

Advertisement
Definitely easier said than done. Enos is a big fan tho. I take nothing from the *** video. Just dumb. More concerned about his commitment to studying the game.

If Tate gets his waiver, no way in **** Perry stays here let alone starts LMAO.

I want smart QBs, not selfish idiots that don't consider their team when they post stupid **** on social media.

He doesn't have the discipline to stay home and study film and Enos' much more intricate playbook (couldn't even grasp Richt's 10 play playbook lmao) instead of partying and posting **** *** tapes.

Kid is a idiot who can't get the **** outta here soon enough IMO.

Oh and I doubt Enos is a fan...

LMAO

Advertisement
If Tate gets his waiver, no way in **** Perry stays here let alone starts LMAO.

I want smart QBs, not selfish idiots that don't consider their team when they post stupid **** on social media.

He doesn't have the discipline to stay home and study film and Enos' much more intricate playbook (couldn't even grasp Richt's 10 play playbook lmao) instead of partying and posting **** *** tapes.

Kid is a idiot who can't get the **** outta here soon enough IMO.
You'd be shocked at how the light clicks on w the right teacher. Not saying it will for Perry. Just not counting him out either. I hold nothing that happened in last yrs Qb room against the players. Look who was coaching them. They had a substitute teacher who probably referred to them as Bro all day.

Tate has done nothing since he's been in College. Not sure why he's being anointed. You still gotta go out there and perform.

We'll see who wins it.

And trust me, Enos is definitely a fan of 5..

Last edited:
Lingard is definitely still in recovery mode.

When they had their run around at the Hard Rock Stadium a few days back, he was running off to the side in the grass with a brace. While everyone else was running on the concrete. It’s going to be summer or later before he has a full go in my opinion, but that’s really up to the trainers and the doctors.

Advertisement
Easier said than done for a guy stupid enough to post his own *** tape on social media.

No it wasn't leaked, this borderline ****** posted it himself.

Yeah, it is pretty safe to assume that Perry won't be able to grasp all of Enos' offense.

If Tate doesn't get his waiver, we are fvcked!

Lets hope this year's Williams is better than the guy who couldn't beat out Perry and Rosier last season.

Just about everything u said is wrong.

Advertisement
Just about everything u said is wrong.

Let’s just say he doesn’t have enough knowledge to make such sweeping definitive remarks.

Like anybody knows how the quarterbacks are going to react to new offensivr coaching. The odds are they all react positively and will be better than they were last year. How much better remains to be seen.

But to say “we are fūcked“ is dumb...at this point or at any point, until we are into the season .

Let’s just say he doesn’t have enough knowledge to make such sweeping definitive remarks.

Like anybody knows how the quarterbacks are going to react to new offensivr coaching. The odds are they all react positively and will be better than they were last year. How much better remains to be seen.

But to say “we are fūcked“ is dumb...at this point or at any point, until we are into the season .
💯

These guys are now getting elite coaching. That’s gotta pay dividends. They’re weren’t consensus top 10s out of HS because they suck.

Advertisement
Back