Spring Game Question

caneman73

Redshirt Freshman
I saw the Spring Game is 04/11 @ Traz-Powell, was curious why there and not at Hard Rock? I did a quick glance doesn't appear any event going on there on this date

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree with the follow the money posts. But UM is missing having an event to get people to sign up for next season. They, at one time, used the Spring game to also have a "Select a seat" to get people to sign up for season tickets and the Hurricane Club.

Theres usually 3 "spring scrimmages" i believe the big one is at camping world in orlando again.

Is this for real? For the record, I like having the spring game in Orlando as I live in Jax, but not sure I’ll be able to make it this year.

Will it be televised now that we have ACCN up and running?

Is this for real? For the record, I like having the spring game in Orlando as I live in Jax, but not sure I’ll be able to make it this year.

Will it be televised now that we have ACCN up and running?

I could definitely be wrong it was just something i heard. Doesn't make sense to have it there 2 years in a row. The main reason for playing there last year was because we had UF there week 1. Knowing the ACC and UM i'm sure they'll drop the ball and not televise the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah....Coral Gables would be soooooo open to having complete Madness, on an already Complete Madness Rd (US1/Ponce)...Lol at 75,000 peeps decending on to Coral Gables (6-7 times a yr) every Sept-Dec...when the only nearby thoroughfare is the Palmetto....Stop the Stupidity....

Yeah....Coral Gables would be soooooo open to having complete Madness, on an already Complete Madness Rd (US1/Ponce)...Lol at 75,000 peeps decending on to Coral Gables (6-7 times a yr) every Sept-Dec...when the only nearby thoroughfare is the Palmetto....Stop the Stupidity....

Because the University of Miami, with its 30,000 employees and students and $2.9 billion in annual revenue has no clout at all in Coral Gables.... a city with a total population of around 60,000.

This whole "Coral Gables would never allow it" narrative is ignorant as ****, to be honest. It's exactly what the BOT would want you to believe, and I suppose gullible people are going to lap it up.

Use common sense. UM is the biggest hitter in Coral Gables by far. If UM wants something done in that city it will get done.

Advertisement
Can you imagine Miller dr heading east? South Miami would be throwing a fit, also...

Because the University of Miami, with its 30,000 employees and students and $2.9 billion in annual revenue has no clout at all in Coral Gables.... a city with a total population of around 60,000.

This whole "Coral Gables would never allow it" narrative is ignorant as ****, to be honest. It's exactly what the BOT would want you to believe, and I suppose gullible people are going to lap it up.

Use common sense. UM is the biggest hitter in Coral Gables by far. If UM wants something done in that city it will get done.
You're 100% Wrong

i doubt that
Never gonna Happen....Coral Gables runs Coral Gables....Not UM.....No possible way they'd allow it....No possible way to fit a 50-60,000 seat stadium with parking on a 200 acre Campus...that has Absolutely no room whatsoever.....Coral Gables wouldn't give af if a Giant Sinkhole swallowed UM up....

Advertisement
Back