Spring Game Question

Never gonna Happen....Coral Gables runs Coral Gables....Not UM.....No possible way they'd allow it....No possible way to fit a 50-60,000 seat stadium with parking on a 200 acre Campus...that has Absolutely no room whatsoever.....Coral Gables wouldn't give af if a Giant Sinkhole swallowed UM up....

Coral Gables isn’t a person. Coral Gables doesn’t allow or disallow anything. Its politicians do. The mayor and city council are elected by the residents.

60,000 people live in the Gables. Between the student population and employees, UM has about 30,000 people. That’s not even counting family members.

That’s a huge voting bloc.

The mayor of Coral Gables, Raul Valdes Fauli, is a former UM trustee.

So Miami is about half the population of Coral Gables, and one of its own BOT is now the mayor, but you don’t think they have insane power?

Advertisement
Coral Gables isn’t a person. Coral Gables doesn’t allow or disallow anything. Its politicians do. The mayor and city council are elected by the residents.

60,000 people live in the Gables. Between the student population and employees, UM has about 30,000 people. That’s not even counting family members.

That’s a huge voting bloc.

The mayor of Coral Gables, Raul Valdes Fauli, is a former UM trustee.

So Miami is about half the population of Coral Gables, and one of its own BOT is now the mayor, but you don’t think they have insane power?
Not happening....again...for the 100th F-ing time....THERE IS NO ROOM....

Not happening....again...for the 100th F-ing time....THERE IS NO ROOM....

I didn’t realize I was speaking with a construction expert.

It takes about 10 acres for a football stadium.

Lake Osceola is 156 acres large. Fill in a fraction of it and there is more than enough room.

I didn’t realize I was speaking with a construction expert.

It takes about 10 acres for a football stadium.

Lake Osceola is 156 acres large. Fill in a fraction of it and there is more than enough room.
Lol at 10 acres for a CFB Stadium...You can't be serious.....You need ALOT more....Only a Moron would think that there's enough room at UM for a Stadium...Parking...and common areas...Lol

Advertisement
Again...for the 100th time....not happening...never has ever been discussed...

We agree on that.

It’s never happening because our admin and BOT are a bunch of clowns who don’t care about football.

It’s the same reason why Miami will never be “back.”

If the commitment were there, we could have a stadium and a winning program.

Coach Schnelly campaigned for an on-campus stadium back in the 80’s. The BOT didn’t want to spend the money. Not much has changed - still zero commitment to winning from our garbage BOT

We agree on that.

It’s never happening because our admin and BOT are a bunch of clowns who don’t care about football.

It’s the same reason why Miami will never be “back.”

If the commitment were there, we could have a stadium and a winning program.

Coach Schnelly campaigned for an on-campus stadium back in the 80’s. The BOT didn’t want to spend the money. Not much has changed - still zero commitment to winning from our garbage BOT
Last person on CIS who needs lessons on anything UM related....

Advertisement
Looks to me like you just got a lesson on a lot of things UM-related.
I just left campus...was there all day Friday and Sat....Lol at your *** giving me a lesson on anything UM related....I spent more $$$ and time at UM than you can comprehend...
Run along Mr. UM FB Stadium erector...

I just left campus...was there all day Friday and Sat....Lol at your *** giving me a lesson on anything UM related....I spent more $$$ and time at UM than you can comprehend...
Run along Mr. UM FB Stadium erector...

I’m sure you spend a lot of time on campus. What the **** does that have to do with anything?

Whoever you are or whatever your involvement is with UM, one thing is clear - you’re not someone who uses his brain for a living.

I’m sure you spend a lot of time on campus. What the **** does that have to do with anything?

Whoever you are or whatever your involvement is with UM, one thing is clear - you’re not someone who uses his brain for a living.
What I do for a living absolutely sh*ts on anything you do...hence the life I live....Get your Portfolio out...and compare it to My "Not using my Brain for a Living" if you really want to be embarrassed....

Advertisement
What I do for a living absolutely sh*ts on anything you do...hence the life I live....Get your Portfolio out...and compare it to My "Not using my Brain for a Living" if you really want to be embarrassed....

Since you can barely speak fluent English, I doubt I’ll be too impressed.

Go ahead, though. Tell us all about how you’re curing cancer or whatever the **** you’re gonna say.

Advertisement
I saw the Spring Game is 04/11 @ Traz-Powell, was curious why there and not at Hard Rock? I did a quick glance doesn't appear any event going on there on this date
Where did you get this info? Seems unlikely as the 11th is the day before Easter.

tenor-21.gif

I don’t see any reliable info on a date time or location for our spring game anywhere.

Advertisement
Back