Jordan Scarlett
Tim Irvin
Tevon Coney
Carlton Davis
Bowman Archibald
Ryan Fines
Leeward Brown
Jordan Cronkrite

Would be nice to finally get a big commitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Have had a gut feeling for a long time that Johnson would commit at the spring game. Hopefully I get lucky.

Have had a gut feeling for a long time that Johnson would commit at the spring game. Hopefully I get lucky.
I haven't paid much attention yet. Who all are supposed to follow him once he commits? I've seen the Westminster kids mentioned (Irvin, Cronkrite, Clarington). Anyone else?

Advertisement
I haven't paid much attention yet. Who all are supposed to follow him once he commits? I've seen the Westminster kids mentioned (Irvin, Cronkrite, Clarington). Anyone else?

From what I've read on this board, it seems that a commitment from Jaquan Johnson would have the biggest impact on Tim Irvin.

Tim said in an interview with Tito back in January, “Me and Jaquan have been friends since middle school, we have a bond that probably I could say no one could break. Me and him are going to play at the same college, we decided we want to play with each other at the next level. We’re really close.”

Cronkrite is apparently not part of a package deal and will be making a decision on his own.

I don't believe Clarington is part of a package deal either. Pete said in the most recent edition of The Work that he wouldn't be surprised if Clarington committed later this spring or early this summer, as we lead by a wide margin for him.

If I remember correctly, Jaquan may have some influence with Tyrek Cole. But I don't think it's a situation where, if Jaquan pulls the trigger early, that a bunch of other elite talents will simply follow suit because he decides to come here. That's just based on what I've read thus far, though.

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 1m
4-star LB Quarte Sapp will be taking a visit to #Miami this weekend

Hopefully this list keeps growing. Need to get the local guys to the game SBB, Ridley, Gibson, McFadden, Westminster guys, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There should be an alumni spring game list too. Seems like the following are going to be there:

Greg Olsen
Andre Johnson
James Jones
Reggie Wayne
John Vilma
Jimmy Graham

101.jpg

Jesse Marks ‏@Jessehmarks · 4m
#ProCanes J. Vilma, J. Graham, A. Johnson training at The U. Motivation for our @MiamiHurricanes! pic.twitter.com/mT587OlCKH

Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini said:
#FSU CB commit Tyrek Cole plans to be at Miami's spring game this weekend.
Chris Nee ‏@CNee247 said:
Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage 2016 WR Dredrick Snelson was going to visit #FSU. Now going to #UM Sat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back