Spring game list

Advertisement
Tarvarus McFadden ‏@Tee_Time24 7m
Going to U.M spring game tonight #GoCanes #TheU ✅

Bang bang

I was happening to sit in the recruit section at the game. There was a ton of recruits. Like 80 of them. Chad Thomas came over and spoke to some of them. Everybody we wanted was at this game. SBB(DECKED OUT IN CANEA GEAR) , clarington, and Sam bruc were there. We also got two commits. He'll of day for us.

Advertisement
Dexter Williams confirmed last night that he's coming to the spring game.

@dexterw_22: Road trip to the U tomorrow #Hurricanes #TheU

[video=youtube;wP2F9dOCFQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP2F9dOCFQA[/video]

290.jpg

Those highlights. That athleticism. Being listed at 5'12" in that Sparq results picture.

WANT.

I don't know that much about the SPARQ numbers, but 40" vertical is extremely rare, isn't it? And I would think 5'12" is otherworldly. How many can boast of that?

What's really incredible is he's increased his jump to 44.5. Who does that? I don't follow that stuff very closely but how many can jump like that, especially in 11th grade?

Advertisement
Dexter Williams confirmed last night that he's coming to the spring game.

@dexterw_22: Road trip to the U tomorrow #Hurricanes #TheU

[video=youtube;wP2F9dOCFQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP2F9dOCFQA[/video]

290.jpg

Those highlights. That athleticism. Being listed at 5'12" in that Sparq results picture.

WANT.

I don't know that much about the SPARQ numbers, but 40" vertical is extremely rare, isn't it? And I would think 5'12" is otherworldly. How many can boast of that?

What's really incredible is he's increased his jump to 44.5. Who does that? I don't follow that stuff very closely but how many can jump like that, especially in 11th grade?

Only five players have posted a better vertical than 44.5" at the NFL Combine in the last 15 years, including current Dolphin Cameron Wake (45.5" in 2005) and former Dolphin Chris Chambers (45" in 2001). And that's obviously for players on their way to the league. Williams is entering his senior year of high school.

The kid is a rare athlete. That 4.01 short shuttle is nothing to sneeze at either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back