Spring Game Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly the banner in the early round run off Swag16 and Squad17 and find yourself with the coach of your dream with a recruiting class sub FAMU

You really think flying the banner for 1 Spring Game (which I seriously doubt is gonna happen) will scare off 2 recruiting classes? Like I said earlier, if the banner runs off recruits & their parents, then they were looking for a reason to leave anyway...it's a COPOUT.

OU students were singing about lynching black people and it cost them all of one commit. But yeah, the banner is going to torpedo the entire class.

I feel offended......

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fly the banner in the early round run off Swag16 and Squad17 and find yourself with the coach of your dream with a recruiting class sub FAMU

You really think flying the banner for 1 Spring Game (which I seriously doubt is gonna happen) will scare off 2 recruiting classes? Like I said earlier, if the banner runs off recruits & their parents, then they were looking for a reason to leave anyway...it's a COPOUT.

He isn't going to be fired before the season starts, so what the **** is the purpose at flying a banner.

You're a kid, so I'll teach you instead of beat you. You fly a banner now knowing Folden won't be fired before the season for the same reason a boxer pounds the body in the first round knowing he's not going to knock his opponent out with a body blow in Round 1.
That didn't work to well with George Forman..he exhausted everything in the early round hoping for the knock out in the later rounds...but he found himself face down in the 8th round complements to Ali and the Ropa Dope...Fly the banner in the early round run off Swag16 and Squad17 and find yourself with the coach of your dream with a recruiting class sub FAMU

Yo man Uknowwhat don't argue with these clowns on this board. Any person with anysense would understand that it would hurt recruiting. Some of these stupid fans are creating a "cloud" more than there ever was before.......

Awwww look everyone...the retards are in love!

You know that's shaq quartermans dad right? You are a sad individual... Dumb mf, smh...

What is the intended effect of the banner?

Harass dk72

OU students were singing about lynching black people and it cost them all of one commit. But yeah, the banner is going to torpedo the entire class.

I feel offended...... Please stfu

You can feel these nuts while you're at it.

You're a kid, so I'll teach you instead of beat you. You fly a banner now knowing Folden won't be fired before the season for the same reason a boxer pounds the body in the first round knowing he's not going to knock his opponent out with a body blow in Round 1.
That didn't work to well with George Forman..he exhausted everything in the early round hoping for the knock out in the later rounds...but he found himself face down in the 8th round complements to Ali and the Ropa Dope...Fly the banner in the early round run off Swag16 and Squad17 and find yourself with the coach of your dream with a recruiting class sub FAMU

Yo man Uknowwhat don't argue with these clowns on this board. Any person with anysense would understand that it would hurt recruiting. Some of these stupid fans are creating a "cloud" more than there ever was before.......

You know that's shaq quartermans dad right? You are a sad individual... Dumb mf, smh...

You're the biggest *** kissing ***** on this board. STFU already

Advertisement
So what is the banner going to say? f**k the retards that come on this thread complaining, they're just Jimbo fans anyway.

I feel offended...... Please stfu

You can feel these nuts while you're at it.
Where the mods at? They are going to allow this clown to make a racist statement too huh? Smh

You're the biggest *** kissing **** on this board. STFU already

You are the biggest idoiot on the board who doesn't do sh*t but bump firealgolden threads all day because you are miserable...

I think the banner is stupid and I donated for all of them. We should of got a billboard. Don't get the Banner obsession anymore.

Advertisement

I think the banner is stupid and I donated for all of them. We should of got a billboard. Don't get the Banner obsession anymore.

Golden knows he has to win. If he don't he can gtfoh quick fast in a hurry. There is no point in flying a banner during the spring game...

Not just the banner ... the tone and attitude and public display of dissatisfaction... Its everyone's right to voice their opinion I understand... but the antics that are discussed here like the banner... heckling from the sideline with signs.... The people who will be most effected by that is the recruits... their parents/family... not the BOT not the staff... Now you have a guy on the fence and his parents see these antics ... it could be enough to push them else where.... U can say the right thing the wrong way or you can say the wrong thing the right way... Its a shame that I keep Shaq off this site... because some of the **** that is said on a Hurricane Fan Site.

Not just the banner ... the tone and attitude and public display of dissatisfaction... Its everyone's right to voice their opinion I understand... but the antics that are discussed here like the banner... heckling from the sideline with signs.... The people who will be most effected by that is the recruits... their parents/family... not the BOT not the staff... Now you have a guy on the fence and his parents see these antics ... it could be enough to push them else where.... U can say the right thing the wrong way or you can say the wrong thing the right way... Its a shame that I keep Shaq off this site... because some of the **** that is said on a Hurricane Fan Site.

Transparency is for losers.

We need to pretend like everything is ok and just let the kids get blindsided.

That's how winners conduct business, on and off the football field.

This^^^^

Advertisement
Its extremely funny hearing from an actual parent of a top commit who has been nothing but 100% loyal to his commitment say this DOES affect recruiting, and you still have idiots on here saying no it doesnt, and that if a recruit uses it as an excuse, he was never coming in the first place.

If UKnowWhat cant convince some people on here that this is a bad idea for the Spring game, there literally is nothing in the world that will.

Those are probably the exact same people that hop on twitter when we get a decommitment and absolutely **** on a kid (like recently with Johnson), which is the most ridiculous thing you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back