Spring Game 4/14/18 Visitors List:

Advertisement
I don't get why there are 7on7 events during spring. Seems like some shady way people behind the scenes try to tie up top recruits to limit their exposure to rival schools.

Lack of scheduling foresight on our part. Not only did we schedule our Spring game the same weekend as the 7on7 events but also the same weekend of Florida State and Florida. CMR needs to worry about himself and not trying to schedule events the same weekend as the other schools. Same thing happened last year with Paradise Camp.

Lack of scheduling foresight on our part. Not only did we schedule our Spring game the same weekend as the 7on7 events but also the same weekend of Florida State and Florida. CMR needs to worry about himself and not trying to schedule events the same weekend as the other schools. Same thing happened last year with Paradise Camp.
Hard rock is unavailable next week, that would've been ideal date to do it.

Advertisement
2021 Miami Palmetto CB Jason Marshall will be in attendance.

2021 Miami Palmetto CB Corey Collier Jr. will be in attendance.

Both prospects are potential 4-5* prospects in the near future.
Also, the 2021 RB Breshard Smith and c/o 2019 S Cornelius Nunn will be there.

7v7 is one thing, but I have no problem with us going toe to toe with little brother and little sister for a Spring game. Our staff should not be scared of Da Mullet or corny Wayne Brady.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have better music at the actual games than what they’re gonna have in concert. Also, how many songs is vanilla with ce gonna play? I don’t think I know any other songs of his? Salt an pepp ok, but vanilla ice?
As far as the recruits going to the spring games, I think the practice visits are more important. They get to see practice and sit in with the coaches and see how CMR and the staff runs things. The spring games the coaches might spend some time
Before and after but that’s about it I think. Wait till they come to the fspoo game at hard rock and no swamp or trailer park stadium is going to compare. And they still can come to practice whenever they want cause remember they live down here.

Last edited:
It's good and bad that Miami is so close for most of these guys, because they can visit whenever they want, but it works both ways. When big events come up in conflict, they feel obligated to take the opportunity to visit other places since "we can go to UM anytime." Not spin, just the reality of the situation and what most of them say

It's good and bad that Miami is so close for most of these guys, because they can visit whenever they want, but it works both ways. When big events come up in conflict, they feel obligated to take the opportunity to visit other places since "we can go to UM anytime." Not spin, just the reality of the situation and what most of them say

Yeah, but by scheduling our SG at the same time as the others, they force a valuable conversation with the recruit as to why he chose to attend our event or another school’s event. That conversation can help gauge true interest level. Even if a local kid decides to go to another event, he’ll have to explain his reasoning. I’m sure Brown’s and Pierre’s calls will be very helpful to our coaches I’m seeing how hard their commitments really are, for example.

Advertisement
Yeah, but by scheduling our SG at the same time as the others, they force a valuable conversation with the recruit as to why he chose to attend our event or another school’s event. That conversation can help gauge true interest level. Even if a local kid decides to go to another event, he’ll have to explain his reasoning. I’m sure Brown’s and Pierre’s calls will be very helpful to our coaches I’m seeing how hard their commitments really are, for example.

Pierre will probably be a gaytor by the end of the day if they take his commitment

FYI, Coach isn’t solely scheduling events. That’s what guys like Doherty and Baez are for, cmon now.

Advertisement
Back