Spring Game 4/14/18 Visitors List:

Advertisement
Big one right here. 2021 Booker T. Washington WR Jacorey Brooks will be in attendance. Future 4-5* prospect.

Advertisement
2021 Miami Palmetto CB Jason Marshall will be in attendance.

2021 Miami Palmetto CB Corey Collier Jr. will be in attendance.

Both prospects are potential 4-5* prospects in the near future.

2020 and 2021 visitor list is pretty good.

Why 2019 is so slim? I don’t see many big fish other that the ones already committed.

I have an answer for that. I just finished talking with Jordan battle and he has a 7on7 tourney in Tallahasee this weekend. He told me he was looking forward to coming to the spring game.

Jordan plays on SFE where Tyrique, Ladson Jaden, Tecory, Sanguinetti, McIntosh etc. all play on. That can explain a bit regarding 2019.

Spring games don't matter bro. We had all our recruits for practice.. lmao.. as if UF and FSU weren't raking in elite recruits for their practices all spring long as well. The denial is strong on this board.
Even IF this is true, which school is actually getting those players to “do something” more than just show up? Look at the recruit ranks and you have your answer. FOH.

2020 and 2021 visitor list is pretty good.

Why 2019 is so slim? I don’t see many big fish other that the ones already committed.

You have to remember this isn't the end of Spring for us.

The coaches are really pushing to have a lot of they're targets on campus next Saturday for the final scrimmage.

Plus this is the busiest weekend of the Spring in terms of what other schools have going on. A bunch of kids are taking OVs to Oklahoma for instance, now that schools can do that in the spring

Advertisement
I agree. With everything being reported that he is saying, either the man isn't a lock at all or he is making me look like a god **** fool for thinking he isn't.

But you've gotta think it's the latter though

Seems like he wants to go through the recruiting process, can you blame him?

It'd be concerning if he wasn't showing up to campus regularly, like the warning signs with Tyson. But he's been visiting pretty regularly. He might not be a lock, but even writers who don't cover Miami expect him to eventually choose us.

You have to remember this isn't the end of Spring for us.

The coaches are really pushing to have a lot of they're targets on campus next Saturday for the final scrimmage.

Plus this is the busiest weekend of the Spring in terms of what other schools have going on. A bunch of kids are taking OVs to Oklahoma for instance, now that schools can do that in the spring

It makes sense. Thank you!

Advertisement
Spoke with Braylen Ingraham, Tecory Couch & Keontra Smith last night.

Couch & Smith have an official visit to Michigan this weekend.

Ingraham has an official visit to Oklahoma this weekend.

Advertisement
Have more updates coming today.

Fast Rising 2020 South Dade OL Jose Mirabal will be in attendance. Just received recent offers from FSU and UF and could be a potential Miami offer.

2020 Champagnat Catholic 4* WR Marc Britt (Miami Commit) will not be able to make it this weekend. He has a 7on7 event.

Advertisement
Back