Spring Game 4/14/18 Visitors List:

Advertisement
It could just be me but Mark Anthony Richards does not feel like the lock he’s made out to be.

2020 Columbus DE and recent offeree Elijah Roberts confirmed to me this morning that he'd be at the spring game on Saturday

Advertisement
It could just be me but Mark Anthony Richards does not feel like the lock he’s made out to be.
I agree. With everything being reported that he is saying, either the man isn't a lock at all or he is making me look like a god **** fool for thinking he isn't.

But you've gotta think it's the latter though

Advertisement
Since Jordan battle is not visiting OSU wonder if we can get him and some STA teammates there Saturday.

Spring games don't matter bro. We had all our recruits for practice.. lmao.. as if UF and FSU weren't raking in elite recruits for their practices all spring long as well. The denial is strong on this board.

How mad are you that your team is UMs b.itch?

Advertisement
I mentioned this in an old post that he is not a lock to Miami as some think. I think he picks Miami in the end but Auburn is very much in the thick of it for him.

Advertisement
Spring games don't matter bro. We had all our recruits for practice.. lmao.. as if UF and FSU weren't raking in elite recruits for their practices all spring long as well. The denial is strong on this board.
Not at the same rate Miami was you troll. That’s laughable. FSU was just mocked the other week for a supremely weak group that showed up for a junior day. Think everyone has already caught on to your game already.

According to 24/7, we lead for him.

We can always use more speed - and that time for a freshman is really good. Good for a senior, too.

Hartley has been personally recruiting him for a while now. Him & his father are canes fans. Ran the fastest 100M for a freshman last year in Florida with a 10.6. Last I heard they are recruiting him as a corner, although he could make a great receiver too.

Advertisement
Back