Spring Football is here!!

Advertisement
And who is coaching these backs and receivers
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Analysts and recruiting staff can coach on the field in the absence of actual corches, no?
I know we are allowed the allotted number so yes, technically we can throw Jeff, the introverted dog loving assistant to the regional wide receiver coach to get this new system implemented! Let's Go Canes woooohhhh

I know we are allowed the allotted number so yes, technically we can throw Jeff, the introverted dog loving assistant to the regional wide receiver coach to get this new system implemented! Let's Go Canes woooohhhh
Assuming it takes Mario through the summer to round out his staph, maybe let Alonzo Highsmith corch the RBs and have Pop Cooney handle the WRs this spring.

Mario gonna be busy running from one unit to another all spring….He started this Merry-Go-Round so he’s got to take up the slack until he gets it stopped by hiring coaches to coach these units…🛴🛵🛺

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When/if Mario gets us back to a Natty, ya'll mopes gonna be the first in line to say that you told us so. Until then, get a life, stop moping and go back to playing NCAA 14 in your mom's basement.
I don't personally consider it "moping" to want an offensive staff in place when implementing an entirely new system. Maybe hire Average Co-OC of "Houston we have a problem" a month (or two) earlier & process wouldn't feel rushed.

When/if Mario gets us back to a Natty, ya'll mopes gonna be the first in line to say that you told us so. Until then, get a life, stop moping and go back to playing NCAA 14 in your mom's basement.
I happen to have NCAA '14, but mom won't pay to have my X-box 360 repaired😂.

Advertisement
Back