Spring break.....

Advertisement
Can confirm that Holley and Blissett kept it local. I spotted them at Buffalo Wild Wings near campus during my evening constitutional.

Advertisement
Thanks for keeping track of me.

Since you’re such a fan, let me let you in on a little something.

When I know something, I know it, and I am not shy about letting people know. But if I don’t actually know something, I admit it.

Difference is, I know what I know and I know what I don’t know. Most people on this site think they know what they don’t know.

I wouldn't call it a fan. More like occasional victim. I'm old now, but I think I remember remembering knowing everything, but just not sure now. Carry on.

I wouldn't call it a fan. More like occasional victim. I'm old now, but I think I remember remembering knowing everything, but just not sure now. Carry on.

You’re not old, you’re just well seasoned.

If I came on too strong, please accept my apologies.

Have a great day. Hope you’re enjoying life in your retirement

You’re not old, you’re just well seasoned.

If I came on too strong, please accept my apologies.

Have a great day. Hope you’re enjoying life in your retirement
Don't worry, I survived the frigging gator flop, I can take some verbal abuse. I like your stuff. They dragged me back out of retirement with offer I couldn't refuse.

Don't worry, I survived the frigging gator flop, I can take some verbal abuse. I like your stuff. They dragged me back out of retirement with offer I couldn't refuse.

oh sorry, I just assumed you had retired. My bad.

Although the gator flop makes me angry, to guys like me, it’s only known through a grainy video.

Advertisement

Scott has been working with a lot of these guys all offseason, and a number of players did actually stay for Spring break & been puttin in work.

And for the Pope haters, yes he was out there too & has actually worked with Scott more than any other player this offseason since January.

Advertisement
Back