Spring break.....

Advertisement
I'd go and have a good time and escape for one week. Let the young men enjoy life also. Life ain' all about football
Meanwhile. the guys who will be drafted in the first round the next three years are at their schools putting in the work. Canes use to out work everyone not out party them. Don't get me wrong, they can go do what they want, but let them please shut their mouths when the fans go on Fall Break after the lose to some piece of crap school again this season.

Advertisement
Losing is an option so I'm sure everyone's behaving accordingly.

Advertisement
Meanwhile. the guys who will be drafted in the first round the next three years are at their schools putting in the work. Canes use to out work everyone not out party them. Don't get me wrong, they can go do what they want, but let them please shut their mouths when the fans go on Fall Break after the lose to some piece of crap school again this season.

I honestly can’t believe you posted this.

Advertisement
I honestly can’t believe you posted this.
Yeah, me either. I hate anyone trashing players. Take it as a measure of how frigging frustrated a gator flop witness, alum, former donor who helped hire Howard. has grown. We are supposed to keep caring when nothing ever changes. Well, empty seats don't hurt money wise because of the conference revenue sharing but it embarrasses the administration in front of their fellow egomaniacs so why not mention it. The virus and Donna linkage were artistic choices that could not be resisted.

How do you know this though? I don’t think you actually know what kids at other schools are doing. I don’t.
I don't know, just guessing, although. correct me if I am wrong but this is the first time I've noticed you admitting to NOT know something. Color me bored. In grocery store Saturday morning and some old guy sneezed on me at the meat counter and then yesterday at Mass everyone kept trying the shake my hand, so I am staying home today.

Advertisement
PMS—Predisposed Moping Syndrome. This condition is marked by the feeling that everyone else everywhere else is doing everything better than we are.
I like that one. Usually I am thought of as JAJA -- Just A JackAss. Not sure what "Moping" is but it sounds bad. Either way I do admire your work.

.... this is the first time I've noticed you admitting to NOT know something...

Thanks for keeping track of me.

Since you’re such a fan, let me let you in on a little something.

When I know something, I know it, and I am not shy about letting people know. But if I don’t actually know something, I admit it.

Difference is, I know what I know and I know what I don’t know. Most people on this site think they know what they don’t know.

Advertisement
Back