Spring Ball 2017: Coach Hartley Mic'd Up

Advertisement
Haskins & Playmaker Jr are going to be huge for us this year in the TE2/3 role...

Man Haskins I think will be the next Cane great at TE as long as he keeps it together off the field, that kid is a ****** Monster, absolute physical freak.

**** Coach Hartley got me ****** fired up! Lol

Last edited:
All of our tight ends definitely look the part...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I feel like Hartley is that dude who's never tired, no matter what time of day it is

He probably drives these players crazy (but in a good way)

I feel like Hartley is that dude who's never tired, no matter what time of day it is

He probably drives these players crazy (but in a good way)

Yeah. That coach you appreciate after the fact because he never let you slide. Good hire thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think Haskins if he doesn't get in trouble off the field is going to be the next David Njoku, and Irvin jr is going to be Herndon for us.

I think we got real talent at Tight End again this year. Hartley is kind of a weird dude, but he's done pretty well so far. Even Malik Curry looks the part.

download.jpg
Hartley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need Haskins and Irvin Jr to no be idiots this season and during the summer. They can both contribute a lot but off the field concerns me.

Excited by both young TEs! They are gonna tear FSU (especially) up the next 3 seasons.

With that said, Herndon is top 5 best players on this season's team. He is about to ball out.

Gotta feeling Belicheck wants Herndon and Njoku.

Advertisement
Back