• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Spring Ball 2017: Coach Hartley Mic'd Up

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Haskins & Playmaker Jr are going to be huge for us this year in the TE2/3 role...

Man Haskins I think will be the next Cane great at TE as long as he keeps it together off the field, that kid is a fuckin Monster, absolute physical freak.

Damn Coach Hartley got me fuckin fired up! Lol

Last edited:

brock

All-American
All of our tight ends definitely look the part...

Last edited:

RBhurricane87

Senior
I feel like Hartley is that dude who's never tired, no matter what time of day it is

He probably drives these players crazy (but in a good way)

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
I feel like Hartley is that dude who's never tired, no matter what time of day it is

He probably drives these players crazy (but in a good way)

Yeah. That coach you appreciate after the fact because he never let you slide. Good hire thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Haskins if he doesn't get in trouble off the field is going to be the next David Njoku, and Irvin jr is going to be Herndon for us.

20EReedboii

Redshirt Freshman
I think we got real talent at Tight End again this year. Hartley is kind of a weird dude, but he's done pretty well so far. Even Malik Curry looks the part.

HamptonVACane

Recruit
download.jpg
Hartley

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
Need Haskins and Irvin Jr to no be idiots this season and during the summer. They can both contribute a lot but off the field concerns me.

HarrietTubmanCane

Sophomore
Excited by both young TEs! They are gonna tear FSU (especially) up the next 3 seasons.

With that said, Herndon is top 5 best players on this season's team. He is about to ball out.

Gotta feeling Belicheck wants Herndon and Njoku.