Spring Ball 2017: Coach Hartley Mic'd Up

I love the gear he's running in. It's refreshing watching and listening to our coaches.

Advertisement
who is #86 ? Looks like an athlete at TE. Anyways, our top 3 TE's are so athletic. It's a luxury. You can play either at TE or slot and they will beat whoever covers them. We are TEU. Wait until Brevin commits and signs with us...oh man. Even hearing some Mallory rumors but don't see that happening.

Are you sure that was Playmaker Jr. Kid had huge thighs and a bigger ***. How can you move with so much weight. Herdon and Haskins look like beasts.

who is #86 ? Looks like an athlete at TE. Anyways, our top 3 TE's are so athletic. It's a luxury. You can play either at TE or slot and they will beat whoever covers them. We are TEU. Wait until Brevin commits and signs with us...oh man. Even hearing some Mallory rumors but don't see that happening.
Malik Curry, Sophmore from New Mexico... Scout Team Practice squad guy.

Advertisement
Malik Curry, Sophmore from New Mexico... Scout Team Practice squad guy.

Hm not bad. Guess we will see him spring games and summer camps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure that was Playmaker Jr. Kid had huge thighs and a bigger ***. How can you move with so much weight. Herdon and Haskins look like beasts.

Playmaker Jr. has elite hands, feet, and body control. I'd like to see him as H-back; kid is gonna be nice.. Herndon is gonna have a nice year as well; A better all-around football player than Njoku.

I can see Hartley become a really good head coach later. He's got the scowl in his voice, that little man syndrome where he's tough as nails and ur going to know he's tough as nails, and he connects w his players. Somewhere, I still think he slangs that magic on the side, but that's neither here not there. Lol. I love this dude, man. He and Dugans r two coaches I Def wouldn't mind breaking bread w and Kool...I just wanna drink w that ****. Lol.

Advertisement
Man, there are some high energy guys on this staff. Between Hartley and Manny, those practices must be pretty spirited.

Hartley coaches with a lot of energy and is very instructional. Polendy is a big dude too. The competition for this group is where all positions should be. Irvin thick as ****. Haskins appears to be strong and athletic in his movements. Herndon looks very fluid in his routes. No reason why any in this group couldn't block in-line. I just hope the offense and route options have been expanded to take advantage of the TE's athleticism and the WR's speed. Whoever the QB is he just needs to be accurate because there will be open receivers.

Just had to check Irvin's weight on the official roster because he got fuggin huge

Feels so **** good to be able to watch coach videos and not shake my head

Just had to check Irvin's weight on the official roster because he got fuggin huge

Feels so **** good to be able to watch coach videos and not shake my head

Come on WNY, aren't you interest in what a safety should look like at Temple?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back