SPOILER ALERT!! The coaches Have Confident In JW After Scrimmage!!

Why are we fighting over this...ridiculous and childish...the coaches will choose and that is the end of story

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish it were different but whomever starts is gonna mess up here or there, and maybe even quickly since UF doesn't suck. Maybe coaches will have a short leash or not. I have my favorite (won't say it) but hope we all don't yell for "our guy" too soon, give whomever is picked a chance, and trust Manny will make the switch if and when justified and until then we go with it. (And that the OL is better than some expect.)
Hate to break the news to you buddy.
gayturds do suck...

So just hand him the starting position without him having to earn it. Its clear to see some of the ulterior motives behind this thought process of doing so.

Yeah; like this thread is just objective.

Anyways; can we STOP w the Mel Kiper threads and just wait & see who wins the battle and get 100% behind that guy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It took you that long to come up with this shiittt!! Thug U!! It should be "F"in Nerd as pussi boy!! Fake *** silver spoon **** weed punk!! Get the F otta here!! You're nothing special butt in your own mind!! THUG NERD ***!
Holy *** I rattled your ***** ***....wow....I got more than expected out of that post, bltch boy :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Back