SPOILER ALERT!! The coaches Have Confident In JW After Scrimmage!!

Advertisement
The thing is I have no pony in the show, from day 1 I’ve accepted whoever the staff selects I’ll root for and not waste my energy being angry. I’ve spent 2 years so frustrated like most all of us every time Malik stepped on the field. We have 3 QBs who are all qualified to be D1 QBs and much better than Malik.
I understand it’s a message board but so many of you are so invested on having to pick who you want to win the job and take every media report or rumors as bible. So much more goes on behind the scenes (extra film, extra practice, studying, not being an idiot). Everyone knows Jarren is the better passer, Kosi looked good last year in some moments and some feel Richt ruined his stats and appearance (I’m one of those). Go watch the few games Tate played at Ohio St and he looked pretty darn good.

I want a QB who wants to be a leader, gym and film rat, doesn’t mess up consistently or isnt afraid of competition or run when things get hard.

Last year Kosi posted *** tapes and didn’t take things seriously, Jarren threatened to leave and was lazy as crap and Tate is the mystery. I think Manny knows who his QB is but nobody else knows
I agree with all said!! I'm willing to wait on the coaches. But to date Williams has been steady and never fallen out of performing either one or 2 in ever practice so far. If he is making less mistakes and putting the ball in the hands of our playmakers, then he should get the start! If it was Tate performing the best then he should start! But like you said, Manny and Enos knows who it will be and just may be trying to keep everybody in the game until their time table to announce their guy.

I wrote JW off as a transfer candidate after summer. And now to see how he has respond in the fall is a tribute to him and his will to right the ship. If Enos feel he can be the guy then I'm all for him. I hope everyone feel the same way since we're all pulling for the same team the "Canes"!! Right??!

/

I agree with all said!! I'm willing to wait on the coaches. But to date Williams has been steady and never fallen out of performing either one or 2 in ever practice so far. If he is making less mistakes and putting the ball in the hands of our playmakers, then he should get the start! If it was Tate performing the best then he should start! But like you said, Manny and Enos knows who it will be and just may be trying to keep everybody in the game until their time table to announce their guy.

I wrote JW off as a transfer candidate after summer. And now to see how he has respond in the fall is a tribute to him and his will to right the ship. If Enos feel he can be the guy then I'm all for him. I hope everyone feel the same way since we're all pulling for the same team the "Canes"!! Right??!

/

Respect

Advertisement
Wish it were different but whomever starts is gonna mess up here or there, and maybe even quickly since UF doesn't suck. Maybe coaches will have a short leash or not. I have my favorite (won't say it) but hope we all don't yell for "our guy" too soon, give whomever is picked a chance, and trust Manny will make the switch if and when justified and until then we go with it. (And that the OL is better than some expect.)

Why should I give a **** about someones word who wasn't even there?
I guess reading and comprehension is not your strong suit! Or you need bifocals!

The article quoted Dan Enos's words from the scrimmage!! Or you believe he wasn't there either?

Go look up that Gadbowins or gabby urshella or whatever the *** her name is and read through her twitter feed. This broad needs to change her panties if Jarren successfully executes a double knot when tying his cleats. She trashes Perry and Tate regularly and has never posted a negative re Jarren.

Go look up that Gadbowins or gabby urshella or whatever the *** her name is and read through her twitter feed. This broad needs to change her panties if Jarren successfully executes a double knot when tying his cleats. She trashes Perry and Tate regularly and has never posted a negative re Jarren.
At least she said Tate was sacked 6 times!! At least he won in that category.

Advertisement
Lol honestly from what I’ve heard hes the only one going that extra mile, if Tate doesn’t win that’s fine by me and honestly I wish jarren would do all the other stuff correctly to win the job including swag because he’s passes the eye test. But the last few days I’m steering towards the Tate train but 100% if he’s not the selection I’m more than cool about it. I just want to win and not watch a garbage QB like rosier was
I respect that, I wanted Martell to win when we first got him, He was dam near a 5 star coming out of high school and Urban wanted him after seein Nkosi for a year I was done I dont think he is a leader..But I lost faith in Tate soon after seeing him. I do believe he is probably the hardest worker and best leader he just doesnt throw well enough for me, and he is way too small to be up under center. If he was 6'4 I'd be #Team Martell

Don't kill the messenger!! Read it for yourself!!

JW is taking this thang!!

Read "what" for anyone's self; a fan site and blog that is touting Williams? What does this prove—except that everyone has an opinion.

State of the U has been pimping JW since the spring, ITU has been doing the same with Perry and Barry Hackson thinks they all suck. Agendas everywhere.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!! This was actually a very positive write up about Tate from the same publication!! This proves that most on here can't be objective if they already have their heart made up!! Jul 20, 2019, 2:00pm EDT

Marsh’s Mailbag: Manny Diaz Weakness As HC, Who’s Miami’s Third Receiver, And More Predictions.
Miami starts fall camp next Friday, so who’s going to start at defensive tackle? Which transfer will make the biggest impact? Those questions and more!

1565062825060.png

Does Jarren Williams end up transferring if he isn’t picked as the starting quarterback?
You never, ever, want to see a Miami Hurricane transfer from this great program, but that’s just how things happen nowadays. All the QB’s that Miami has at the moment are talented enough that they can go to most schools in the country and start. Jarren is an incredibly talented quarterback, and if he’s named the starter for the Canes, I'll be thrilled. If he isn’t, then I wouldn't be shocked if he leaves.

Which transfer do you think has the biggest immediate impact for the Canes?
Well, depending on if he’s picked to start, obviously I think Tate Martell can have the most immediate impact for Miami, and provide them with the quarterback play they’ve been lacking over the course of several years. Besides Martell, I really believe that receiver K.J. Osborn from Buffalo is going to have a breakout season for the Hurricanes, and be a reliable target for the quarterback. Ever since he transferred to Miami, we’ve just heard great things about Osborn, and seems to be one of the hardest workers UM has this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
There was word that a QB stood out in the scrimmage.....and now we know!! More and more info will trickle out as we go into the week!

Marsh’s Mailbag: First Scrimmage, What Impresses Most About Jarren Williams, Surprise Defensive Lineman?

View attachment 92232

What stood out to you most about the scrimmage on Sunday?
I love how people are asking me this question like I was there at the scrimmage. Like everyone, I waited patiently until quotes from Manny Diaz were released. Based off his quotes, the biggest thing that stood out to me was that Miami’s quarterbacks combined to complete 71% of their passes, it almost brought tears to my eyes. Gurvan Hall also jumped out with two interceptions, our secondary really needs him to develop quickly.

What impresses you most about Jarren Williams?
I think Jarren Williams is the most polished and traditional quarterback between him, N’Kosi Perry and Tate Martell. He doesn’t have the scrambling ability of the other two, but he throws a beautiful pass and has great touch. Williams, according to Dan Enos, has improved a lot over this summer, especially his footwork. I’m a big fan of Jarren when it comes to drop back passing and think he can be the guy for Miami.

Gaboowins
@GabyUrrutia22

Jarren Williams just hit KJ Osborn deep for a touchdown with Bandy in tight coverage. Beautiful throw/catch
9:49 AM · Jul 30, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Do the coaches have confident singular, or confidents plural?

Advertisement
If we had an OL give a 7 second pocket, then JW Might be a shoe in. We don't. How are you going to throw a deep ball with no time? This is why the scramblers have an advantage.

I guess reading and comprehension is not your strong suit! Or you need bifocals!

The article quoted Dan Enos's words from the scrimmage!! Or you believe he wasn't there either?

you left off an exclamation point after scrimmage.

Advertisement
Back