SPOILER ALERT!! The coaches Have Confident In JW After Scrimmage!!

jjjrcanes

Sophomore
There was word that a QB stood out in the scrimmage.....and now we know!! More and more info will trickle out as we go into the week!

Marsh’s Mailbag: First Scrimmage, What Impresses Most About Jarren Williams, Surprise Defensive Lineman?

1565057630131.png

What stood out to you most about the scrimmage on Sunday?
I love how people are asking me this question like I was there at the scrimmage. Like everyone, I waited patiently until quotes from Manny Diaz were released. Based off his quotes, the biggest thing that stood out to me was that Miami’s quarterbacks combined to complete 71% of their passes, it almost brought tears to my eyes. Gurvan Hall also jumped out with two interceptions, our secondary really needs him to develop quickly.

What impresses you most about Jarren Williams?
I think Jarren Williams is the most polished and traditional quarterback between him, N’Kosi Perry and Tate Martell. He doesn’t have the scrambling ability of the other two, but he throws a beautiful pass and has great touch. Williams, according to Dan Enos, has improved a lot over this summer, especially his footwork. I’m a big fan of Jarren when it comes to drop back passing and think he can be the guy for Miami.

Gaboowins

@GabyUrrutia22

Jarren Williams just hit KJ Osborn deep for a touchdown with Bandy in tight coverage. Beautiful throw/catch
9:49 AM · Jul 30, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Advertisement
Advertisement
most polished and traditional quarterback

No 💩, but that’s not what tate is and that’s not the criteria for selecting the QB. If we are winning 7 on 7 national championships I’m taking Jarren all day but we aren’t. A lot more to this than most polished thrower
You sound like you are suffering from a broken heart!! Scrimmage was live 11 on 11! But you will force your agenda though because the outcome is not to your liking!!

Advertisement
There was word that a QB stood out in the scrimmage.....and now we know!! More and more info will trickle out as we go into the week!

Marsh’s Mailbag: First Scrimmage, What Impresses Most About Jarren Williams, Surprise Defensive Lineman?
What stood out to you most about the scrimmage on Sunday?
I love how people are asking me this question like I was there at the scrimmage. Like everyone, I waited patiently until quotes from Manny Diaz were released

fake news that JW has any confidence from the coaching staff or that he is in the lead.

You sound like you are suffering from a broken heart!! Scrimmage was live 11 on 11! But you will force your agenda though because the outcome is not to your liking!!
You seem like the one forcing an agenda. What is the source of that “mailbag?”

most polished and traditional quarterback

No 💩, but that’s not what tate is and that’s not the criteria for selecting the QB. If we are winning 7 on 7 national championships I’m taking Jarren all day but we aren’t. A lot more to this than most polished thrower
So just hand him the starting position without him having to earn it. Its clear to see some of the ulterior motives behind this thought process of doing so.

Advertisement
Just in case you didn't get this straight from the mouth of the coach who was there at the scrimmage!!

Williams, according to Dan Enos, has improved a lot over this summer, especially his footwork. I’m a big fan of Jarren when it comes to drop back passing and think he can be the guy for Miami.

The thing is I have no pony in the show, from day 1 I’ve accepted whoever the staff selects I’ll root for and not waste my energy being angry. I’ve spent 2 years so frustrated like most all of us every time Malik stepped on the field. We have 3 QBs who are all qualified to be D1 QBs and much better than Malik.
I understand it’s a message board but so many of you are so invested on having to pick who you want to win the job and take every media report or rumors as bible. So much more goes on behind the scenes (extra film, extra practice, studying, not being an idiot). Everyone knows Jarren is the better passer, Kosi looked good last year in some moments and some feel Richt ruined his stats and appearance (I’m one of those). Go watch the few games Tate played at Ohio St and he looked pretty darn good.

I want a QB who wants to be a leader, gym and film rat, doesn’t mess up consistently or isnt afraid of competition or run when things get hard.

Last year Kosi posted *** tapes and didn’t take things seriously, Jarren threatened to leave and was lazy as crap and Tate is the mystery. I think Manny knows who his QB is but nobody else knows.

I just don’t want another year of our fanbase arguing over who’s the bleeping QB again and that’s the direction it’s headed and none of us are educated to make that decision

Advertisement
Just in case you didn't get this straight from the mouth of the coach who was there at the scrimmage!!

Williams, according to Dan Enos, has improved a lot over this summer, especially his footwork. I’m a big fan of Jarren when it comes to drop back passing and think he can be the guy for Miami.

We sure this isn’t Dannyboy?

The thing is I have no pony in the show, from day 1 I’ve accepted whoever the staff selects I’ll root for and not waste my energy being angry. I’ve spent 2 years so frustrated like most all of us every time Malik stepped on the field. We have 3 QBs who are all qualified to be D1 QBs and much better than Malik.
I understand it’s a message board but so many of you are so invested on having to pick who you want to win the job and take every media report or rumors as bible. So much more goes on behind the scenes (extra film, extra practice, studying, not being an idiot). Everyone knows Jarren is the better passer, Kosi looked good last year in some moments and some feel Richt ruined his stats and appearance (I’m one of those). Go watch the few games Tate played at Ohio St and he looked pretty darn good.

I want a QB who wants to be a leader, gym and film rat, doesn’t mess up consistently or isnt afraid of competition or run when things get hard.

Last year Kosi posted *** tapes and didn’t take things seriously, Jarren threatened to leave and was lazy as crap and Tate is the mystery. I think Manny knows who his QB is but nobody else knows.

I just don’t want another year of our fanbase arguing over who’s the bleeping QB again and that’s the direction it’s headed and none of us are educated to make that decision
You have a pony its Martell, stop lying...We wont think any less of you

You have a pony its Martell, stop lying...We wont think any less of you

Lol honestly from what I’ve heard hes the only one going that extra mile, if Tate doesn’t win that’s fine by me and honestly I wish jarren would do all the other stuff correctly to win the job including swag because he’s passes the eye test. But the last few days I’m steering towards the Tate train but 100% if he’s not the selection I’m more than cool about it. I just want to win and not watch a garbage QB like rosier was

Advertisement
Back