Spinoff - You get to have dinner with 3 CIS posters

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
All at the same time and it can't be Pete or D$. Who are you picking?

For me it's a steak dinner and I'm picking [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] with [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] as my alternates.

Somebody have a paramedic ready.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going with [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] and [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] for comedic relief

Advertisement
Geo, paranos and Brock ... but then I would intentionally not go

tenor (1).jpg

I'd give anything to get assybooger, broke and that new pencil necked geek that makes the cringe worthy videos all in the same room together.

I'm going with [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] and [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] for comedic relief

That's a strong group. LCE would make it in my group too. I only provided 2 alternates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd give anything to get assybooger, broke and that new pencil necked geek that makes the cringe worthy videos all in the same room together.

I've got Brooklyn as an insider and broke for intrigue and I've got to pair him with the witty killers for some drama - you, Chise and OCC but separately....otherwise it would be too brutal of a bloodbath.

Brock and Chise. To here them two go at in person would be entertaining...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back