Spill the beans on Jacurri

Advertisement
Considering how much Herbert loses in the NFL with a loaded roster it's impressive that Mario won as many games as he did. Herbert is the most overrated QB. He doesn't influence winning the way he should with his talent level. Stop. Bringing. Up. Herbert.
Bingo
Dude gets more pub for not coming thru in clutch than anyone sans dak

Mario really ruined TVD by throwing 10 INT in 4 games. No other head coach did that. Shame.

It’s funny because, jokes aside, the biggest mistake that Mario made is to put TOO MUCH trust in TVD and not bring a transfer QB to push him and compete with him.
Exactly as I’ve said in prior posts.

It’s just optics.

Bump

if he is staying or up in the sir , and got first team reps this week, it’s inexcusable that he didn’t get in the last two series or even the last three. It was garbage time even if Miami can Miami

if they know he’s leaving, he shouldn’t have got any practice reps and One of the walk ons should have been prepared in an emergency.

make this whole thing make sense
Agreed....This thread is fascinating...

Advertisement
Mario really ruined TVD by throwing 10 INT in 4 games. No other head coach did that. Shame.

It’s funny because, jokes aside, the biggest mistake that Mario made is to put TOO MUCH trust in TVD and not bring a transfer QB to push him and compete with him.
Agreed. Let’s see how the portal helps us in that room. We need to fix it ASAP. I think this gets finalized mid December.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He has pretty good schools interested in him. I think he’ll end up close to home if/when he enters. I’m expecting him to leave

Oww I don't wanna see him at Ga Tech. They got better as the season went along

He was always willing to play
When Dawson was hired, I watched a lot of stuff on him. I remember watching an interview where he was discussing QB traits and what he looks for etc. That led to a discussion of what he thought could be taught and what couldn't. The one thing I definitely remember him saying he wants his QB's to be "accurate". He said he believes you can be taught everything else but with Accuracy, you either have it or you don't. He went on to hedge a little bit and say someone may be able to improve their accuracy thru work etc., however, it was pretty clear he wasn't real interested in QB's who aren't accurate with their ball placement. We all know the book on Jacurri coming into the year. I really like the kid from what I have seen in interviews and hope he has improved this year but time will tell. GO CANES

Advertisement
When Dawson was hired, I watched a lot of stuff on him. I remember watching an interview where he was discussing QB traits and what he looks for etc. That led to a discussion of what he thought could be taught and what couldn't. The one thing I definitely remember him saying he wants his QB's to be "accurate". He said he believes you can be taught everything else but with Accuracy, you either have it or you don't. He went on to hedge a little bit and say someone may be able to improve their accuracy thru work etc., however, it was pretty clear he wasn't real interested in QB's who aren't accurate with their ball placement. We all know the book on Jacurri coming into the year. I really like the kid from what I have seen in interviews and hope he has improved this year but time will tell. GO CANES
Pretty sure the same interview he said he could make reading the picture easier , boy was that a crock lol

Is Haynes King transferring out? 'cos he's not starting over him.
Tell that to GT . Maybe they’re selling him on two years of starting after King. They aren’t the only school near his home and could use a qb.

Advertisement
He has pretty good schools interested in him. I think he’ll end up close to home if/when he enters. I’m expecting him to leave
My guesses would be:

Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Miss St, App State and some others like UNC-Charlotte, Troy, Georgia State, etc.

Advertisement
Back