X's and O's Spencer Rattler...What Am I Missing?

Advertisement
Is there hype?

I had ? marks on that entire QB class. I said Spencer was the best out of the bunch, but that didn’t say much. Howell actually wound up being the best (thus far). But woof, what a list

Is there hype?

I had ? marks on that entire QB class. I said Spencer was the best out of the bunch, but that didn’t say much. Howell actually wound up being the best (thus far). But woof, what a list

How quickly does it go South at South Carolina for him?

I think sooner than later is a high probability.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has some ability. Seems like the guys don’t like him, that’s tough to overcome. Im rooting for him. South Carolina being good is good for us

Advertisement
I just spend a little time looking at the top QBs based on stars going back a few years. Historical data can't predict the 23 qb class, but ill be surprised if the 23 hs qb class with 6 five star qbs produces more NFL starting qbs from this class than what we might expect.

Rocket for an arm. Had a pretty good year at OU but inconsistent.

Has a helluva RS FR yr; thought he was going to be the next Heisman under Riley, & could not connect past 7 yrds to save his life. Had a 2:1 int ratio to start the season. Really sloppy play, including a lot of take sacks. I mean, the guy almost lost to Tulane week 1! Struggled against Nebraska, struggled against WVU, struggled against KSU, & became a train wreck against UT.

Riley had no choice but to go w/ Williams.

I hope for SC that he can put it all together. I'd love to see that team be successful. The fans deserve to get out of the shadow of Dabo

Advertisement
Saw in another thread that his new head coach relates well to the kids. Something about dancing, I think. So he’ll probably have a really awesome season.

Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Advertisement
Back